Thread: TRAI getting maximum subscriber’s complaint against Bharti airtel

TRAI getting maximum subscriber’s complaint against Bharti airtel

This to just inform you all that a few days ago when I was going through a newspaper and I happened to come across a article saying that the trai has found maximum numbers of complaint against the airtel people. Airtel received a lot of complaints regarding the billing, metering and tariff-related issues. The other contenders were reliance ad Vodafone. The reliance being the second in receiving large number of complaints and the Vodafone on third. It is very interesting to note that in the three consecutive years, airtel is the only subscriber receiving so much number of complaints. This is a very interesting piece of information that I thought I must share with you all.

Re: TRAI getting maximum subscriber’s complaint against Bharti airtel

Yes it is quite true, and I am not surprised listening to this particular news. There are various factors which contribute to these. First of all it is the poor customer care, the pricey plans, unknown activation of the vas, high activation price for the gprs but the speed is too slow and the last but not the least poor network. So that all factors contribute to the airtel being awarded as the network with the highest number of consumer complaints. So that is what I have to say here and I am happy that the truth is finally out.

I am surprised that reliance has not topped the list. It does not deserves the second position first position is the best position for such a service provider. The caller tunes just gets activated on its own, the unwanted messages from the reliance people just flow in, in spite of activating the DND service in it, poor network, disturbance in the voice clarity are some of the things that reliance provides us even if we don’t ask for it. I don’t know much about the airtel but yes reliance must be in the first spot for the maximum number of consumer complaints.

Even I had a small look at the article and they have mentioned there that the trai has received 3500 number of complaints. So I was just wondering like how would have they calculated the number of complaints. If you see bharti airtel has millions of users in India, so how do they calculate the complaints. Don’t you think 3500 is a too small number as far as the complaints is concerned. Whereas if we take the case of uninor who might not be having the same number of users as that of airtel they receiving that number of complaints is quite big. So as per my opinion believing in the results of the trai people would not be trustworthy.

The thing is that many of the people don’t know how to place a complaint through the trai. The numbers that they have showed is too less, I think the actual complaints for the airtel would be that figure in a day. A very few number of people may be knowing how to register a complaint to the trai and hence they have showed the result. Nobody must be knowing what is the exact figure of the complaints that each telecom service provider must be receiving in a day. So I hope you are clear with my opinions here.