Thread: Getting started with this Mac OS X

Getting started with this Mac OS X

I am having the MacBook Pro and I would like to tell you that I am using this for the first time. Earlier to that I was a Windows user and this time I changed to Mac OS X. Now the thing is I have this laptop and want to have a fast start of it. Can anyone here can help me get started with this Mac OS X. It seems a bit difficult at this time and any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. I have a laptop 13-inch MacBook Pro. I will be happy if it can all start with partitioning the hard drive here. Do I have two partitions or should have three partitions and also, how I can accomplish this? Please let me know about it soon.

Re: Getting started with this Mac OS X

I do not think that is the basic step starting with Mac OS X. I think it is as far as steps you're dealing with and therefore suggest you to try very nice things in place. I believe that the creation of the partitions and format of the units will come when you have some problems with the operation of portable and therefore, I make the steps a bit clearer. You really should go with something simpler. Try to understand the interface of the Mac OS.

Good for users of Windows is really hard for them to comply with the new environment. Actually becomes much different when the version of Windows changes. When you change Windows XP to Windows Vista it takes time to understand interface away and therefore I suggest you first try to understand the user interface there and then see something hard and difficult. I do not believe you have to perform this partition unless you get wedged by means of a few troubles here.

What you want is to have the partition on the MacBook Pro then let me tell you that you can easily make it in your case if you have Mac OS X 10.5.0. I have seen that there is a feature called Create partition that is incorporated into this MacBook and I therefore suggest that to make the decision. If desired, you can find here at this location: / Applications / Utilities / Disk Utility. We hope you find this feature and will not be able to have that in your case.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I was also searching for the same. Needed to have the partition so I can have the units so that I can have all the things that are needed by the system and on the other partition can have all the things that are stored and used by myself and I So I think it would be the basic step to start. That was the real think I was thinking and I am happy that I received here and really try to have all applications that can run on Apple Mac OS X. Can you please; can come up with some useful suggestions on applications that can be used by a novice here, in this case. So I suggest trying something that is really very basic at the start.