Thread: which one to buy an ipad or a ipad2 ?

which one to buy an ipad or a ipad2 ?

Hello friends, right now I am in the confusion state, recently I had got a gift, the gift was an ipad 32 gig wifi from my parents, as they have no knowledge about the technology and the devices that are present in the market recently, as I was aware that ipad2 is also been launching soon so I was just wondering that should I go with the ipad2 or stay with the iPad only, I can do that by giving it back to the store from the place they had purchased and also wait till the ipad2 is been launched in the market, I am confused right now as both of them are very cool and have good feature, but now which one to go for. Please help me in reducing my confusion about this problem.

Re: which one to buy an ipad or a ipad2 ?

Hi there , since you are so eager in buying the newly introduced gadget in the market, it will make no sense of doing such thing, you know why the launch of the new ipad2 will be around six month later ot it may also get delayed due to certain reason, so if you can wait till that time it would make some sense, but I think it is useless as they can delay the launch then why to take such a risk, also your parents have brought you the ipad as a gift for you, in the gift your parents has showed all the love that they can express to you by making you happy , so reselling it or giving it back will somehow hurt their emotion and it will not be worth of doing that.

According to me stick to the ipad that you have recently gifted by your parents, since the technology is been developing at a high speed, there will be latest technology present in it , no doubt about that but if you had noticed from the part all the thing has been faded for the invention of the new thing in this world, so even if the ipad2 that you are so crazy about that is been launching in the near future, then it will be another launch of ipad in the future with more function and also good option that are not present in the ipad2, the main concept is the technology keeps on growing and change, but we are the follower of the change that are present and been happening, so don’t go with ipad2 now but in the future if you want to then you can do that.

The thing is the difference between the ipad and the ipad2, most of the function and the error that were present in the ipad is been removed in the new version, as the source says that the ipad2 will be lighter than the ipad when it is compared in their weight. The difference will not be as much as it is expected but it will be somehow more trendy and a lightweight, also the ipad2 is been said that the ipad is thin as compared to the ipad, also the camera that were present in the ipad2 is much more higher quality and a high resolution one when compare to the ipad. Since it is one of the best right now, but it is not yet been launched, so because of that this thing is just like the fairy tale, so be with the real one which you have got with you.

Hello there I was able to get some of the news about the ipad2 from a reliable source, I will not mention his/her name as it would be cheating, there are some of the bug still present in the ipad2 when it was going through its beta phase of testing the product, it is said that a light yellowish patch is been discovered in most of the screen of the ipad2 this kind of problem is been present in the iphone4. The bonding agent that is bee n present in the ipad2 is not been properly dried up, so this kind of the issue is been coming.

Anna2010 Guest

Go for ipad 2 it is more advanced and has come up with new design and better qualities.