Thread: Motorola Milestone 2 specification and features

Motorola Milestone 2 specification and features

Its been quite some time that the Motorola milestone 2 is released and i am not getting to hear anything about the phone. Before the release i was getting to hear a lot about the phone. All were saying that this phone would be a big hit in the market. Now after the release nobody is talking about it. So that’s why I turned to ask with you all. You all must have definitely had a look on the phone and so you will be having a much better idea of the phone. so if you have good information about the particular phone then do let me know about it.

Re: Motorola Milestone 2 specification and features

Yes you are correct it’s been a week that the Motorola milestone phone has been released and none of them talking about it. Don’t worry we will give you the necessary information on it. To start with, the milestone 2 has got a much better processor then the earlier milestone phone and also it runs in the android 2.2 platform. The mechanical keyboard is smooth and is much user-friendly then the previous one. Talking about the design the milestone 2 is a bit heavier than the earlier one but nothing to complain, it has got a good metallic finish to it. the keyboard has also improved a lot leaving much space between the keypads for the typing purpose.

Even I would like to add something here. The Motorola phone runs on a android 2.2 operating system and hence you will be getting a lot of control over the home screen, also the bottom on screen navigation is quite smooth and allows you to select between various options. It has got all the various social networking applications like facebook, twitter. Upon that it has got Flash 10.1 support, wireless Internet tethering, multiple email accounts. The earlier milestone did come with a good camera but did not have the option of high definition video recording. This feature is there in the milestone 2 and it gives you the independence of 1,280 x 720-pixel video recording mode. One thing that is lacking in the milestone 2 is the presence of the front camera for video calling purpose.

Talking about the performance of the phone. the phone does perform well with the GHz TI OMAP chip that it has got. The 512 mb ram that it has got is quite sufficient for the phone. Talking about the call quality of the phone it is quite descent and the most disappointing part of the phone is the battery. It can hardly last up to a day. It has also not given any option by which the user may think of consuming the power. Rest all other features is quite good. So this is what I have to say about the phone. overall it is a good phone.

Thanks for sharing the useful piece of information with me. I would really like to thanks you for the efforts that you all have put in to solve my issue. your views were very really helpful and hence I could get a better knowledge about the milestone 2. Overall I think the phone was good. Talking about the battery even I am very disappointed by the dismissal performance. It would be really great to see a tough competition between the htc desire and the milestone 2.