Thread: Nokia C06 display is off

Nokia C06 display is off

Hi ,

i have a Nokia C06,two days ago i woke up and tried to send a sms,i realized my display is off!!!

i feel the vibration when i touch the screen but no display at all.after that,i chaanged the ribon and even the LCD but still the same (it costs for me 70 $ till now ),i flashed it,update it,even i entered *#7370# for several times and i dident get any resaults.so please , please ,if anyone knows what should i do to overcome this problem help me.i am really confused about my cell phone :-(

Thank you ...

Re: Nokia C06 display is off

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please,no one can help?there is no expert?

Are you getting a white screen of death kind of display on the screen of your nokia c06 mobile phone because if it is so then with a simple flash of the mobile phone the issue can be resolved, but as you have already tried it and it is not working for you, then there might be some internal problems with the handset itself. So if it is under warranty then you could try to replace it or get the money back from the retailer.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hello Dear Bon-Z
    actually i receive a black screen when i turn on the cell phone and some blinking on the screen.
    beside i should add that my cellphone is not under cover of Nokia warranty,i bought it without warranty.
    so if you have anything,anything in your mind that can help me in this issue,Please tell me!!!
    Thank you very much
    Regards

I can only think about the possibility of a hardware fault and therefore it should be taken to an Nokia Care Center for repair. It might be that the LCD is faulty, so a replacement LCD should do the trick. or maybe the Mainflex connecting the LCD to the PCB is faulty, again easy for the Care center to replace it, or the connector where the mainflex connects is disturbed, so the repair centre would need to send it off to Nokia to get fixed as its not a while you wait job.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hello Mr/Mrs Gonzo
    yes,you are right, but i tried all of these things you mentioned,and the easiest solution is Nokia Care.But i do'nt want to spend even a dollar to fixing this cellphone,i spent 100$for repairing till now,and if i go to Nokia care,because my cell phone is out of warranty they will definitely charge me more than 100 $
    so the new one of this model is 270,why should i spend 200 for repairing this cell phone?
    because of this i am searching for a solution
    please,please if anyone can help me
    TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As you said you already tried to get repaired and spent 100$, i dont think there is any need to spend more on it. Display problem is a kind of issue that we cannot repair it ourself. You need to get repaired from any local repair shop or from Nokia Care. Hence you have to spend more. Alternatively, what i can suggest is, sell it and get any new one. That will me more beneficial for you