Thread: Blackberry pearl 8100 dies after installing themes

Blackberry pearl 8100 dies after installing themes

I have the Blackberry pearl 8100 and at the present suffer a big difficulty with that. I downloaded and installed a theme of one of the free sites and then install the screen just went blank and I cannot see anything in it. After that I remove the battery from it and insert it back again and again to turn it on, but no change. Now I have no idea what to do next. So I go from a thread here so I can get ideas from other users. If you know something I can help solve the problem, and then please post here. It will be useful for me and also for other users who face the same problem.

Re: Blackberry pearl 8100 dies after installing themes

Where you save the theme file to your phone? If that is saved in the memory card then you have to remove the memory card from your phone and try to start the phone without the memory card. If that allows the phone to boot normally then it will confirm that the problem is in the downloaded file. The file is error free. Connect the memory card to the computer with the help of a card reader and then full format. Again insert the card into the phone. This time should not give any problem of this type.

As I told you cannot access anything to your phone, then my suggestion to you is do hard reset on the phone. You should make a note that all data will be removed from Blackberry pearl 8100 thereafter. This procedure does not delete data that is in the memory card. I recommend that you take backups of all individual data before proceeding. So here are the steps:

1. Turn off the phone. If your desire is Blackberry pearl 8100 hang then drag the battery and insert it again.
    2. At the present hold the Volume Down button.
    3. Press and release the power button
    4. Go through a menu that allows for the recovery, Clear Storage and Operator.
    5. Select Remove from storage via volume by pressing the scroll buttons
    6. Again, press and release the button.
    7. At the present just confirm your choice: for yes and no volume Volume Up

Before turning to hard reset as suggested above, you can try to do something. Just open your panel and remove the battery, SIM card and phone memory. Keep that eliminated about an hour and then again to enter back into place. Now the phone starts again and I can say that there are chances that this time the phone starts. Do not go directly from reset. Should be the last option for you to solve the problem.

The best way to get the answer to your problem is to contact Blackberry support and ask them about the problem you are facing. I am sure that will provide the best solution to the problem you are facing. Must be the first step for you if you find any problem with that. They are the experts and know what may be the possible reason. You can refer this link and see if you can get the answer to your problem.