Thread: Slow streaming on Samsung omnia i910

Slow streaming on Samsung omnia i910

Hi all, I'm using the Samsung omnia i910 and I can say it's a great phone for all traits. But the only problem I'm having with this is that it cannot successfully transmit video from the Internet. I always try to view any of the videos then get stuck at some point and I have to wait for a long time and after that I can go ahead. It happens to all sites and not with any particular one. I activated the GPRS on my mobile, then why this is happening to me. If you have any idea about this, then please let me know that. I will be grateful for all the replies.

Re: Slow streaming on Samsung omnia i910

It is possible that the GPRS connection you are using is providing the link so weak and it is not able to load the video properly. You may call the customer service provider of which the SIM card you are making use of for this problem or I can say for slow Internet connection. To guide you in the right way to resolve the problem. This will be the best option for you to get the exact reason and solution for this.

I totally agree with the previous post that this is due to lose Internet connection of SIM card which you are using. Which sim card you are making use of? I am also having the same phone and have DOCOMO TATA Internet connection. It is giving me good speed and I never feel it is slow. But a couple of times also falls, but it's only for a few seconds and I think it's normal. So my suggestion is that you change the provider you are using with TATA DOCOMO and see the difference.

If the problem is not with the SIM card then the results browser can also issues like this. You should try to use another browser and see if we can solve the problem for you or not. The best browser that I can suggest now is the OperaMini. This is the top mobile browser not a day, and you must also download and use this. I am using it and never faced problems like this. This is free and can be downloaded easily. I hope this will solve the problem for you.

Same issue is also here in my Samsung omnia I am also getting very slow internet streaming speed. I do not know why like this is happening to me. I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any proper solutions. So if you guys have suggestion on the same issue so please suggest me. The solution which is given above I have tried that but none of them seems to work in my case.