Thread: What are the features of Toshiba NB550D netbook

What are the features of Toshiba NB550D netbook

I am getting to hear a lot of good things about the Toshiba NB550D. I need to know what are the great things in the netbook that makes it different from the others. I want to know what are the features of that particular netbook that makes it totally different from the others. So if you have enough information on that then do share it with me. I tried searching the internet for more such information but I was unable to get anything there. So I suppose you will help me on this process. So do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: What are the features of Toshiba NB550D netbook

I would be happy to give you information on that particular netbook. This netbook can give a good amount of competition to the atom based Intel netbooks. With the price range that it is being introduced in the market it definitely sounds to be a tough fight in the market. It runs in a amd fusion c50 processor and the main thing about this netbook is that it allows the users to run more graphics-intensive applications. The keyboards are a bit extended In this netbook and hence you will be able to get a good space for typing, this feature is uncommon in today’s netbook. Available in four different ranges of color like Brown with dots, green with dots, orange with dots or blue with dots it is definitely set to impress you.

Let me highlight you some of the main points that are there in the netbook. One is the presence of integrated Radeon HD6250 256MB GPU which gives a higher graphic quality. It has got a good 10.1-inch 1,024 x 600-pixel display screen that will enrich the quality of viewing. It has got three usb 2.0 ports, the 10/100 ethernet, graphic card reader slot, hard disk is of 250 GB with 5400rpm. The hdmi out socket when combined with the Radeon GPU does gives some genuine output. So these basically forms the main strength of the netbook. So hope you have got the strong points of the netbook.

I would like to point out some of the negative points of this netbook which in my opinion is very important for every user to know about it. Talking about the main negative point of the netbook, is the memory. It has got 1GB ram memory in it but slowly it becomes insufficient when we want to run multiple applications in the netbook. One more negative point that I would like to mention here is that it comes with the windows 7 32 bit starters edition operating system so if you want to u7pgrade the ram memory then you will not be able to extend more than 3GB. So these are the main points that people must have a look at.

I can say a lot of good things about the particular netbook. One is the battery the battery of the netbook does last up to 5 hours and 7 minutes. It has got a unique eco mode with the help of which you would be able to last the battery to a much longer time. The speakers are also one of the plus points of this netbook. The Harmon Kardon speakers on the front of the netbook does sounds pretty cool. On addition to the graphics quality it has good styling effects and a much better keyboard. Yes memory is a bit of concern but if you upgrade your ram to 2GB then the problem is solved. Price of the netbook is charged anywhere around $495. So as of now my overall rating towards the laptop would be 4/5.

Hey that s something great to hear about such a netbook. It is great that this particular netbook it has very less things to complain about and hence it is getting a lot of good reviews from the other persons as well. I would like to really appreciate your efforts for helping me out with the issue. so thanks a lot for possibly sharing all the information about the netbook here. it was really a great piece of information indeed.