Thread: Internet Explorer 8 is slow and can't access favorites

Internet Explorer 8 is slow and can't access favorites

I do not know why like this is happening only in internet explorer 8. Actually before this I have tried Mozilla Firefox and in this I do not face any kind of issue which is like this. And related to this I have tried many of t5he solution but unable to get any solution. So that is why I am posting this thread over here and hope that you guys will provide me exact solution for this query. Actually my main issue in this is that the browser is very slow, and when I look for to obtain older favorites, I am only able to get a dark gray box. And in this I have tried to paste three times screen shot via Paint but not get succeeded in this. So if you guys have any suggestion so please help me and yeah try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 is slow and can't access favorites

I have got this from official site and regarding this I am sure that it will definitely going to help you. If your computer has any browsing issue on to the internet explorer so at that time you just try to make use of the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter just to get rid from this matter. It checks the common issues like you have enough space on your computer's hard disk to store temporary Internet files. So in this you have to open the IE Performance troubleshooter just by ticking the Start button and after this you have to click on to the control panel. And in to the search box you just type the troubleshooter, and after that just click on the Troubleshooting. Click View all, and then click Internet Explorer Performance.

If you are not able to get any fix after trying the solution which is given above so you will be able to make use of the solution which is I am going to give you over here. In this first you have to check this issue in to the safe Mode with Networking. ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ starts Windows in safe mode and comprises the network drivers and services required to right of entry the Internet or other computers on your network. And you just click here and you will get more information on the same. Let us know if the problem persists in "safe mode with networking, we proceed to solving problems.

Here I just want to answer of these questions from your side so just give it ASAP.
    1. Did you upgrade to Win7?
    2. And whether it is running on to the windows 32 bit or 64 bit. To check that you just click here.
    3. What anti-virus application installed? What anti-spyware applications? What third-party firewalls (if any)?
    4. Has another Norton or McAfee application ever installed on the computer?

There are four steps you have to do just to make your internet more faster.
    1. First you have to upgrade your internet explorer 8
    2. And then put your internet setting on by default.
    3. After this you just check your internet setting.
    4. Whatever Add-ons you have installed in your browser just disable all this.

If Internet Explorer crashes, stops working or closes immediately after opening, you may receive an error message about Internet Explorer does not work or has encountered a problem and needs to close. First make sure you have a good Internet connection. If Internet Explorer can not open or opens briefly and then closes, the problem may be caused by low memory or corrupted or missing system files. Restart the computer to erase the memory and then open Internet Explorer itself. If your Internet connection is good and you have restarted your computer.