Thread: MSI Live update corrupt BIOS SVET, need help

MSI Live update corrupt BIOS SVET, need help

The BIOS in my MSI laptop was running properly, there is problem with the MSI live which is installed in my system, and whenever I tried to update this one form the MSI website this BIOS seems to be corrupted, and for this the system not responding properly. And along with this if I tried to download the update BIOS file form the MSI web site it appears that the links are dead and not get it in any other site. Is here anyone having any idea on this BIOS problem that I am facing in my system? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: MSI Live update corrupt BIOS SVET, need help

Did you checked the BIOS setting in your system? The problem might also be in the BIOS setting. For that I would like to recommend you to reconfigure the BIOS in your system with the windows version that you are using, I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue. Apart from that also be sure that the MSI live card reader is working properly in your system. I was also having relevant issue, but after search about this on different web sites I found this information, I followed this and now there is no issue with the BIOS of my system.

If you are facing the problem by the online update option then I recommend you to try to download the BIOS update file manually, for that go to the MSI download site and look for the updated BIOS file, which is should be support the hardware specification of your system, and then with this downloaded new BIOS file replace this with the existing one. I hope by this you will not be face any such problem with the BIOS of your system.

As per my opinion the problem that you mentioned in your post, did you check whether the MSI live card reader is working properly or not. Because I was also having relevant issue, after that when I searched on this I found that the problem is in the LIVE card reader and for this in maximum web sites I found that the driver of card reader is caused for this issue, and to recover from this problem there is only one solution, reload the card reader driver in your system, I hope it will be allowed you to get relief from the problem.

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post regarding the MSI LIVE, is this working properly, what is the need to download the update version? Make sure that it is connected properly with your system and responding properly with all of its functions. Because I am also having a MSI live which is attached with my Asus system, and from few weeks back I was also facing relevant issue with it, it stopped working and along with also was not responding properly. After that when I searched for the solution on different web site I found there is no need to upgrade the version for these types of problem, this cannot be resolved with this. So if you are also having any such kind of problem with the MSI live media then consult with the manufacturer service engineer they will surely help you about this problem.

You can collect the update file from different web sites. Choose the correct version and download this into your system. by regarding the information on this issue that you mentioned in your post, I would like to share some of the comments from me, before update the MSI LIVE, check your BIOS for BIOS FLASH PROTECTION and be sure that it is disabled during the update process, though it is depend on few of the motherboards those are having this function. Along with this if you are going to download the BIOS update file from the third party web site then be sure that you are loading the file for correct motherboard model.

Thank you all of your for posting such nice replies for my problem. Though I am able to download the correct BIOS file for the MSI LIVE media, and along with also checked into the live media, this is running fine, now there is no issue with that one. is here anyone having similar kind of issue with your MSI live media then fallow the above posts, these will surely help you to figure out and somehow resolve the issue. Thank you again.