Thread: Nokia x2-01 specification and features

Nokia x2-01 specification and features

I am getting to see a lot of advertisement these days about the new nokia x2 01. The looks of the phone is quite interesting and I am amazed that nobody is talking about the phone. The price range of the phone is also quite good. I had a talk about this with my friends and I was surprised that even they had no information about this particular phone. so that’s why I have come here to obtain some information from you all. the phone is appearing to be quite interesting and hence I want to know more about its features and also the specifications of the phone. so do provide me the valuable information.

Re: Nokia x2-01 specification and features

I personally own this phone and hence I would like to share some of the information with you about the particular phone. the main feature that I liked about this phone is the design. It has really got a good design and is much sleek then the other qwerty keypad phones like the E63, c3 etc. it is available in three colors one is with the black background and red shades, the other one is the white shades and the last one is a bit grayish type. The screen is pretty good. The qwerty keypad is ok. The sound output is too good. It has got one touch key for the music application. the overall built of the phone is very tough. Although they must have worked on the camera and must have given at least 1.3 megapixel camera. The camera of this phone is a vga. So do not expect to take good photography with this phone. so this are the features I thought you must know about this phone. hope you are clear with the information.

Yes, even I agree with the above user the looks are the main feature of this phone and hence any one will get impressed with this phone. upon that it has got Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, VGA camera with QVGA video recording at 24fps, Bluetooth port is 2.1, expandable memory up to 8GB, the audio output is quite good., the screen of the phone is very descent and provides a clear view even in the dark sunlight. The QWERTY keypads are quite descent and the dedicated music keys and the messaging keys does provides enough space in the keyboard. The phone weighs around 113 grams. Which is light and also slim. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

I would like to share some information about the working of the phone. This phone runs on the Nokia’s Series 40 user interface. This user interface is very simple and has got a good response time. Hence you would not be able to see any loopholes with this user interface. Although it tries hard to match the looks of the symbian s60 3rd edition like user interface but the cost factor limits up to the series 40. The active shortcuts in the home screen proves to be very beneficial. It has got push mail feature which will allow you to get the notification of the mail as soon as it reaches the mail’s inbox. So that’s what i have to say here. In case you need more information about the phone then do post in here.

I would like to talk about some of the main factors that the developers must have a look at. Firstly the keypad, I found difficulty typing in it. One more thing is the camera. The camera of the phone is very weak and the vga quality is very poor. I had some clicks with the phone and the output was pretty ok. Talking about the video playing it can play only limited video files like the low-res mp4 and 3gp videos. The audio output is quite ok. Web browsing is pretty ok, with the edge technology it does takes some time for a particular page to load. So these are the things that I found out which must be worked upon.

I completely disagree with the above user. The nokia x2-01 has been launched in a low price segment and upon that it is offering many features which none of the manufacturers would have dared to do that. The above features that you said were missing in the phone if you add it so would the price of the phone. if you want some extra added features then do put in some extra money and get a nokia e63 or a blackberry. For the right user, the Nokia X2-01 is the perfect package and at the perfect price. So I suppose you are clear with my opinion.

Hey thanks for the information that you all have given here. I did get a lot of useful information here and hence I appreciate that you have taken a lot of efforts in helping out with the issue. the nokia x2 01 is a good phone it seems and yes there are some features that are lacking in the phone but that’s ok if it is not compromising with the performance. I will surely be looking for the phone in the internet and mostly will buy it.