Thread: IPAD 2: Very faint yellowing of the screen in some areas

IPAD 2: Very faint yellowing of the screen in some areas

Hey friend I need quick help form your side. Actually the thing is that I have recently bought the ipad 2 and in this the main issue about which I am concern is the Very faint yellowing of the screen in some areas of the ipad 2. Actually same things were happen in to the some starting releases of the iphone 4. Then Apple replace that iphone 4. So in this also I think that they will come with any kind of fix. If you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

Re: IPAD 2: Very faint yellowing of the screen in some areas

Hey same here I am also going through the same issue. Actually the Ipad 2 launches on this Friday with a huge success. Although it releases with two minor issues in the ipad 2. Which is related to the screen? And I come to know from many of the ipad 2 user that it is happening in the very small area of the screen. And also it is happening in the small proportion of the user. So if anybody have any suggestion so please help us as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Hey guys you do not have to worry about it because I have also faced this issue and it automatically get disappeared. I do not know how it automatically get fixed but I am sure that it will also get fixed in you ipad 2 also in couple of days. Actually this issue occurs in the iphone 4 also. That the yellow tinting disappeared after a couple of days of use with the screen brightness set high. And after researching on this I come to know that It is simply related to the fact that Apple is shipping the iPad 2 so rapidly that the bonding agent has yet to evaporate, which will obviously occur along with one or two days of utilize the device.

I have also some issue in the screen but it is not related to the issue which you guys have mentioned over here. Actually in my case it is relating to the small amount of light bleeding onto the screen of the iPad 2 and it is mostly happen while watching a very dark scene in a movie. And it is I mean you can reduce this bleeding or also enhanced by modifying the brightness settings. So it is likely that it is realted with the backlight. And the ipad 2 glass is 27 % thinner than the ipad 1 so I want to know that is this causing any kind of issue over here.

Yes, very true and I would like to confirm this problem, because one of my friends just got a IPAD 2 and he had to face the same problem and is now planning to return the defective part back to the manufacturing unit. I have for myself seen the class of the video image and it is really tend to bleed through the screen side of the IPAD 2 and is extremely noticeable when you are watching all the dark screen in the film. This is what I had to share it here and I hope the apple people not to be repeating the same mistake in the near future.

Even I agree with the previous user and regarding this want to say that the newly launched Apple iPad 2 have this type of problem. And going through many pages and internet forums I have seen many of them carrying the exact result of the bleeding problem which can be clearly seen on the screen of IPAD 2. I think the Apple people have not found any solution. Still do not acquainted with that like if something can be done yourself so that we might be able to modify the display of the IPAD 2. If any of you have any answer for this trouble, then share it here for the benefit of all other IPAD two users.

Well, the only answer that comes to my mind is to alter the brightness level. The question cannot be totally neglected by the users it only minimized by changing the brightness setting. As this problem of bleeding is very obvious in the dark scene and so it is suitable to change the brightness. This is what I have to say here and I think that is the workaround that users can try. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that it will going to help you.