Thread: Nokia c3 specification and features

Nokia c3 specification and features

I am thinking of getting a new phone for myself. So that’s why I thought of seeking some advice from you guys before making any decision. I just happened to come across a new phone in the market which is nokia c3. I was very much impressed by the looks of the phone and so I thought of fixing this phone as my ideal choice. I don’t have much knowledge about the features of this particular phone. So it would be great if you can give me more information on that particular phone. it would be very helpful for me. so anyone having knowledge about the particular phone then do share it with me.

Re: Nokia c3 specification and features

Firstly I would like to talk something about the design of the phone. The design of the phone is quite good. It comes with qwerty keyboard and has four rows of keys in it. It is available in three colors pink, midnight blue color and the last one is the light golden color with white shades. The space in the keyboard is not managed well as it appears that the keyboard is been squeezed in to cut out the space. The screen is quite good but only for the basic use but if you are planning to watch some movie in it then the screen does suffer with poor angle viewing. So this is what I think about the design of the phone.

I think the phone is very good with the budget in which it is being launched. You would be able to get this phone at around 5.5K in the Indian market. the built of the phone is made of a tough plastic and not a meta body. The main feature of this phone is that it comes with a built in social networking applications like facebook and twitter which is a necessity of the youth these days. The camera is of 2 megapixels and gives a good picture quality. Plus it has all the connectivity support like the Bluetooth, wifi, gprs etc. looking at the budget in which it is launched. I would surely give it as a thumbs up.

I would like to add something here. There are more features offered by this phone. it has got a good descent range of communication tools like SMS with threaded conversation mode, the email has got pop3 and the imap support, facebook and twitter support and last but not the least the ovi support. With the ovi support you would be able to get connected to the multiple IM clients. it also comes with the 3G internet connectivity and a wifi support. To ensure that you stay connected to the internet on the go. Available at the price range of $ 100 what else can you ask for.

The performance of the nokia mobiles is always good and the customers are not so bothered about the performance issue. Talking about the performance one thing I would to say here is that nokia c3 does works well. If you have got hand on its QWERTY keyboard then the chatting and messaging process in the phone is very simple. For a page to get loaded in the phone does takes some time but that’s ok. While we are in the wifi the phone asks for the confirmation of a network every time we want to get online. That’s a bit messy and it would be ok if they get this feature removed out.

Overall I would like to say that this phone works really very well and if you are looking for some of the basic features in the phone that are found in today’s phone then I would suggest you to go with this nokia c3 phone. This phone will provide you with all the basic features and if you are so interested in the social networking and for that reason you are getting this phone then I would suggest you to spend that extra money on the internet itself or spend some extra money and get a high end smart phone. That would be a better option.

Ok, got your point that you are trying to prove here. I have gone through your posts and it proved to be very informative to me. I am not so interested in the social networking and that is not the primary cause that I am getting the phone. I am buying it because of the design, the basic features that it is providing and also the price that it is being introduced in the market. all these factors does contribute in my decision to go with the nokia c3.