Thread: Is Blackberry os 6 available for blackberry bold 9700 and blackberry curve 3G?

Is Blackberry os 6 available for blackberry bold 9700 and blackberry curve 3G?

I am getting to hear a lot about the rumors saying that blackberry operating system 6 is now available for the two of their devices i.e. blackberry bold 9700 and the curve 3G. As of my knowledge only two phones named Torch 9800 and Bold 9780 run on operating system 6. So if this operating system gets introduced in the new devices then it will be good and it will also bring some new features in it. So all of you please do confirm that if the new operating system is available for the bold 9700 and curve 3G? do reply I am waiting for your response?

Re: Is Blackberry os 6 available for blackberry bold 9700 and blackberry curve 3G?

Yes you have heard it right. The blackberry os 6 is now available for the blackberry bold 9700 and also the blackberry curve 3G. Whatever you have heard is not a rumor but it’s a fact. The update is currently available for the blackberry users. These update will bring several new features such as WebKit browser, enhanced multimedia capabilities and universal search. I think it’s a great initiative taken by the blackberry people and in the process it will be benefiting many users. So that is what I have to say here. Hope you have cleared out all the confusion.

Re: Is Blackberry os 6 available for blackberry bold 9700 and blackberry curve 3G?

Even I absolutely agree with the above user it is absolutely correct that blackberry os 6 will be available for the different blackberry devices like bold 9700 and blackberry curve 3G. now you must be wondering what this new update will bring for you then let me inform you that you will be getting a new user interface that will allow you to complete the task as early as possible. In addition you will be getting the universal search which will allow you to search for the different contents in your mobile through a single click of the button. In the social feeds you will be able to generate multiple feeds from the various social networking sites. This will cut the time and much time will be saved from switching on to the different applications to get the updates. I hope you have got the necessary information here.

Hey thanks for your quick and prompt reply. I am really very happy with the response that you all have given here. I have one small doubt in my mind which I would like to confirm with you all. How to get this update in my handset? Is there any special tool that is required to get this update in my blackberry phone. so if you have any response then do share it with me. Since I am not having much information about this topic so that’s why I thought to confirm this with you all.

I would be happy to answer your query. Well what you have to do here is that you must need a Application Loader tool in your system then only you would be able to carry on with the update. This tool will be easily available in the internet you will have to install it in the system. Once you have done that then only you would be able to carry on with the procedure. The upgrading process will not take much time. As the upgrade process will normally take between 30 and 45 minutes. So I suppose you have cleared out all the confusion.