Thread: My Toshiba A300-ST3511 is not charging

My Toshiba A300-ST3511 is not charging

I really do not know what is wrong with the Toshiba A300-ST3511 I'm having here. I've really in a serious problem with this laptop and so my question is if there is anyone who can solve the problem. I have Windows 7 on the laptop. I've seen the Toshiba A300-ST3511 is not charging. A week ago he had seen some problems with battery backup, but now I saw that the issue has grown so much that the laptop is not charging when the charger is in. Please let me know what could be the problem for it. Has anyone experienced the problem like this before? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I hope that the suggestion is coming soon.

Re: My Toshiba A300-ST3511 is not charging

I really feel that the charger that you have made use of is not original and therefore having the same problem exists. So I really think it will be great if you can have the portable charger and see if what I've told is correct. If you are not having the original battery charger then you should spend some money so you can get the same from the service center. Please make sure you buy the original from the Center service or a reputable dealer.

The chances of duplicate battery is the one what I too am of the opinion that could be causing the problem. Also possible that the problem you are stuck with it may be due to the battery which you are using. So one thing to see that if you can find the charger for this from any of your friends who is having the same laptop model and see if you can make the laptop charging. Also, besides this, see if you can do the same thing happen with friend's laptop. Thus I am sure you will be able to see where the issue actually is.

I think it will be great if you can have drivers for the current laptop and I think you have to do this with the latest and updated drivers. Here is the way by which you can have the problem solved. I think you will have to visit the official website of the Toshiba and then I choose the model number for the laptop and after that go to the operating system, which you are having in your computer. Once you have completed this then you will need to uninstall the current drivers and then install the latest drivers. It seems that the issue could be reached because of compatibility issues. I think my message has really helped to solve the problem it is having on you.

How regarding getting the battery regulated. Just see if you can have the battery recharged from somewhere and once you've finished with this then make full use of it in your laptop and then repeat the same for two or three times. Having done this, then just keep the dough from the laptop for more than 24 hours. Once you're done with this, then you have to put the battery into your laptop and then you can try to see if it is taking charge after this procedure. We hope that this work is really you.

If all the above suggestions do not really help you the way you want then here is the thing that I think is true in your case. I think the connector is the port where you plug the charger must have got damaged and therefore you will find the problem. Well, if you have your laptop under warranty, then you really think you can make use of them for you. Do not worry, these things are covered under warranty and you really have no problem. If they are under warranty then you should see if you can get it repaired with the local technician.