Thread: Battery drain issue in Nokia X6

Battery drain issue in Nokia X6

I just bought the new Nokia x6 cell phone, and I was impressed with their impeccable features and I have the confidence of the Nokia brand. But today my Nokia x6 is showing me the power trouble. My battery goes dead a few hours. I do not know why this is showing me like this in my phone I am using this phone since last week and am receiving this problem since last night and it reduce the power quickly. At present the unexpected all goes with the Nokia brand, as illustrated in my cell phone. So if anyone has any idea why this happens to my phone please so try to help me to get rid of this difficulty.

Re: Battery drain issue in Nokia X6

Actually it is just a one week old phone. So related to this I will suggest you to pack this cell and go for the replacement on to the service center of Nokia. And you will easily get the other one in replacement. You just tell them about this issue. I do not think there are many units available to restore at the moment. For the rest is supposed to be having problems all the way through your phone after leaving the full use has to wait for hours before restarting, and rebooting the system and the problem seems to be related to the temperature of a or a different form, as it may appear more frequently at room temperature or when kept in the hands of a long wide. If this is the condition then return it and buy another. You're one of those few who did not recognize him as a defective unit.

I think the battery which you are recently using in that there may be some kind of issues and because of that it is losing power so often. In general, Nokia provides a good battery but you're getting from these issues, there is no other option after changing the battery to the new. If you think you are not having any problems with the battery you are using then you can try turning the sleep mode and power saving mode of the phone. This is very easy to do on the phone and see if we can solve the problem for you.

I was also facing a similar problem before with my Nokia x6. At first thought this might the problem with the battery which leads because of lack of electricity, but when I changed the battery on the other then I was getting the same issue. Then I came to know that there is the problem with the battery and the new battery worked fine in another phone. After I tried to connect via mobile phone charging adapter and the bar was not loading properly. Was the lack of electricity due to the adapter. Also you can check that.

There may be some problems with the firmware you have in your mobile phone. If you are using an outdated firmware or firmware damaged, it cannot display the proper value of the power that your phone has. You should check the firmware version you are using. To do this, simply click on the code * # 0000 # and this will show some important information, along with the version of firmware for your phone. Look for the updated version then yours and update your phone to that. I wish that this will solve the problem for you.