Thread: Unable to send message in my Nokia c5

Unable to send message in my Nokia c5

I have recently bought a new Nokia phone which Nokia c5. And yeah about this I can say that I like its function. And also it is highly sensitive. But from yesterday night I am not able to send any messages in this. Before this I do not have any kind of issues in this. And now I am just in search of the solution for this query. While sending the message it displays a message that "unable to send message" but I can receive message. So regarding this issue if you guys have any suggestion so please help me and please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to send message in my Nokia c5

I think it is not an any issue related to the cell phone. There is more chance that the problem is with the SIM card which you are recently making use of. So the best way is to contact the service provider, I mean to call the customer service. You will receive your number in the SIM memory. If the problem is the provider will then tell you the reason and you have to do to fix this problem. This should be your first step if you are getting issues like this.

Related to this issue I think that there may be you changed something in your setting. So check for any of these places and if you get that then change this, but you cannot find then you can restore your phone to its factory default settings (Soft Reset). You will get this in the configuration section of the phone. So open the configuration and the last option is the restoration of factory settings. Clicking then be asked the security code. Security code for all Nokia phones is 12345 by default. Enter this and click OK. After he does the rest of the things about yourself and you need not do anything for her. After completing the process, the phone will reboot and get all the settings as default.

If you are getting the error messages while sending messages then there is a small adjustment that you require to do. I am not sure whether this will resolve the problem, but you are able to try and see if that resolves the problem for you or not? So to fix this you just go to messages Menu> Settings> Messaging> Sending profile. From here you have to choose the first profile that stands out. Normally the default. So do this and I wish this will solve the problem for you.

Related to this issue I have one solution and in this solution first you have to check your message center number. Actually there is a message setting. So you can see this in the setting of message. Actually it is a kind of number and remember that it is not your number. Actually it is a special kind of number which is generally used to send the message. So you just confirm that this with your operator and confirm that it is correct. And then they will check this and if it is not correct then they will check this. And give you the correct number and in last you have to just set that number. And after doing this you will be able to get solution for your issue.

Problem solved! I did the soft reset to my phone, as suggested above, and this has all the settings as default and the problem is solved for me. But I have to make some adjustments that I needed. For what is the best way to solve any problem that relates to the configuration and are not able to get the settings to change. Thank you very much for your responses.