Thread: cant use wifi with EAP-PEAP security and no Microsoft Exchange support in Nokia Asha 303

cant use wifi with EAP-PEAP security and no Microsoft Exchange support in Nokia Asha 303

Hey guys recently I bought new Nokia phone. The model is Nokia Asha303 after purchasing this phone I was quite excited about my new phone. After checking all application I was happy with that phone. But when I came to know this phone doesn’t provide Wi-Fi with EAP-PEAP service and also doesn’t support Microsoft Exchange. Is there any solution for this?

Re: cant use wifi with EAP-PEAP security and no Microsoft Exchange support in Nokia Asha 303

Nope, there is no solution yet. I dont know why Nokia announced that Nokia Asha 303 is compatible with Microsoft Exchange. Nokia Asha comes with mail for exchange so this service provides you instant emailing as well as fully integrated messaging and voice service. Also there is draw back in this phone where you cannot use Wi-Fi with EAP-PEAP security. I have experience of this. Whenever I tried to connect to the Wi-Fi with EAP-PEAP security, it simply displays an erroe message saying
    Cannot use network. Unsupported security type
    I am very disappointed by Nokia because of this.

Re: cant use wifi with EAP-PEAP security and no Microsoft Exchange support in Nokia Asha 303

Hey dude Nokia recently announced that Mail for Exchange would be available for the Asha 303 models in 2012. The new version of Microsoft Exchange is not available for series 40 yet. Because of this you won’t able to find the application in Nokia. The official date is not given yet for launching the application. But still finding the solution for Wi-Fi with EAP-PEAP security.