Thread: Nokia n900 unable to access microSD card

Nokia n900 unable to access microSD card

I have a Nokia N900 and as you all acquainted with that it supports up to 16 GB of external memory and I have 4 GB card. My main issue is that at whatever time I insert the card into my phone, then it is not able to identify. I tried many times by removing and inserting it, but all the time I obtain the same result. Please tell me why I'm going through and how I can solve this problem.

Re: Nokia n900 unable to access microSD card

The card you are making use of it may be damaged and that is the reason why it cannot be detected by the phone. Check for this situation. The best way is to insert the card in another phone and see if it's getting detected there. Not working well then give the clear idea that the problem is with the card and not with the phone. Then we also know that you have to do, just buy a new card and use it.

It is possible that the memory card slot that is on the phone to have a lot of problems. If that cannot provide the proper association, then it is not acknowledged properly. All pins on the cards should have the right connection to make the card work correctly. You can not judge the matter by your own. You must visit any mobile repair shop and inquire them to make sure that. If that is the problem then replaced by a new one and you will be able to use the card without any problems.

Before moving to any of the solution, you should go for the review and the warranty card for the phone. If that is still under warranty, then you require not do anything for yourself. That the dealer you bought it and see if they can help you or not. If the problem is resolved, then resolved then fine and if cannot help you much then you can return it directly to Nokia and they will fix this problem free as it is in the warranty period.

If the version of firmware that is installed on the mobile is out of date or damaged, it can cause many problems. So first check the firmware version you are using. After that, find the latest version available for it. If available then install it. If any of the files needed to operate the card is missing or damaged then it will be regenerated and the problem will be solved.