Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 hampered battery life after upgrade

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 hampered battery life after upgrade

Hi all, I am having some problem with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Actually, I have upgraded my phone to the Android 2.1 and after that it started showing me problem with the battery. My battery is losing its power continuously. I have to charge that frequently so that it keeps on working. So I want to know that is it ios only me who is facing the issues like this or there is anyone else who is facing the same kind of problem. If you know that why this is showing me that issue or the solution for this, then please share that with me. I will be thankful for all the replies on this.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 hampered battery life after upgrade

If you have the same problem with cell phones and have the problem with the update of Android 2.1, let me say that is just great if you can uninstall the update and then see if the problem persists with it and operating system default was there on his cell phone. This is the best way if you want to get rid of all the problem they are having here. Only the passage of such things and want to know if what I said helped me out of trouble. Sometimes it may happen that updates can be installed must have got corrupted.

I am also having many problems with the phone. Well, I was able to get the problem solved when once made some changes in configuration. One of the problems I was having the same mentioned above. In addition to these issues to the other I found was the music player that lacks the repeat option. Also when the playlist was transferred from PC to cell phone I've seen that not only plays files. Being the music lover was really find this irritating. For once the issues have prevented manual, but the problem with the music player was not really acceptable to me. So just to reinstall the update and was able to set a number of issues in my case. Try this in your case and see if it really can help.

I am just looking for that if you have the resinstallation updates with it. It can solve the problem for you. Please, before proceeding with steps to ensure that updates are available in your country. Make a visit to the Sony Ericsson official site and then installed the Update Service for you. You will be equipped to have installation as of the download link that is present on the site. After the download ended then execute the installation file. Attach your cell phone to the computer and after that run Update Service. Please go through the instructions to screen and check if you can create things run smooth. See if you can acquire it all finished within 15 minutes.

It can be simple and enjoyable if you can have a Hard Reset in the cell phone and then you go to reinstall the updates. It might occur that the preceding installation of files might conflict by means of the fresh installation. So here is what is needed to do so you contain cellular phone reset. Press power button for few seconds, between the various options displayed on the screen, select Shut Down option. Press the button right and left who are there present below the screen, while pressing these buttons and free the power key. Now go after instructions displayed on top of the screen. Once you have finished all these things then you can go by means of the steps told above.