Thread: Getting very Low volume in Music player on Nokia C6

Getting very Low volume in Music player on Nokia C6

My father gave me a Nokia C6 around one month ago. I am satisfied with all the features of the same, but the only trouble I'm having with this is with the quality of volume. If I connect the headphones then gives very low volume, even if I follow the highest level. My brother is using the Nokia 2690 and it is having a greater amount of time. Is that a mistake or how it's done. If that is true, then Nokia should do something to correct this error so we can hear the music in overpopulated areas, too. What is your opinion?

Re: Getting very Low volume in Music player on Nokia C6

If you do not have the correct connection of the headset for cell phone then you can also give less than sound. Therefore you should ensure that the jack is fully inserted into it. Check if you are getting the standard headphones symbol on the screen of the phone. If you do not understand or do not adequately reach then disconnect the cable and reinsert. Now listen to quality music. They are the main things you need to check such cases.

You can try to adjust volume and change verification if that makes the difference. Along with that, you can go to the music player settings and search for call setup equalizer. There is some adjustment that can be built to use and if you do not, then you can also set your own and adjust the sliders on it. If you get the perfect volume and then save and apply it. This definitely makes a difference in the quality of phone volume.

I think it's using the music player that comes standard with the phone. If you are getting the bass sound then you can try some other third party music player. If you search the Internet then you will find so many players that can function as the replacement for the default music player. I'm using Sony on my phone and is working for me. I wish you can also find the thing for you.

There may be some problem with the set of headphones you're using. To confirm that, you should try some other headphones and see if it is given the same volume level. If that is to provide better volume and then confirm that the problem is with headphones. Now you know what to do. Singly or in any mobile accessory shop and buy a good headset that is compatible with your phone and enjoy listening to music.