Thread: How to troubleshoot audio issue on my laptop

How to troubleshoot audio issue on my laptop

Hey friend I need quick help from your side. Actually I do not understand that why like this kind of issues are happening in my system. So regarding this if you guys have any idea so please help me. Actually I want to know that how can I troubleshoot audio issue on my laptop. Actually regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any kind of solution regarding this. I am just waiting for your replies. And kind of replies from your side will be appreciated.

Re: How to troubleshoot audio issue on my laptop

If you have issue while playing sound, so just try using the troubleshooter audio playback to resolve the trouble. Check for common harms along with the volume setting, sound card or the monitor, and speakers or headphones. So for that you have to open the Troubleshooter Audio playback:

1. So in this first you have to click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
    2. And after this in the search box, type troubleshooter, and then tick Troubleshooting.
    3. Hardware and Sound, tick Troubleshooting audio playback.
    4. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

After reading all this I can say that my issue is little bit rare. And in this al the do not seems to work. And in this I have also checked the Device Manager, drivers, connections. And I have found that all the things are proper. I do not know why I am facing like this kind of issue. And in this my speaker is also connected to the iphone. And over there it working properly. The sound only works when it feels like it. So please help me on this.

I do not know what kind of solution here one of the user has given. A new trait does not work like any other characteristic. I mean actually have any Windows OS each time you found the right driver. Or System Restore to restore your computer. Have you seen the new one? I get the hardware working along with another operating system that worked before. I tried the whole thing that gives you false hope, then you disappointed when they will says sorry I cannot do that or cannot find it. So here what I want to say is that just wait and within a week company will come with a fix. Because many of the user are going through the same issue.

I have the same trouble I also upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 and at the present my speakers do not work: (technical support for my team (on the instructions of Microsoft tells us to call) sent me the drivers who took 1 / 2 hour to Download and after that unable to unzip! I always listen to music while on my computer so this is really wandering off. I can connect to the front of my tower through the option of connecting headphones with a single, but that does not is the way they are designed to connect, as there are 3 connections from my speakers. also to pass in front ... the surround sound does not work ! No matter what I said I could not get to understand my speakers need to be connected to the back ... You should not have to settle for a lower yield my computer I just bought in August '09. Nor does anyone for that matter! Everything I've read online about Windows 7 is not to do the upgrade and installation to clean in place.

I used the "trouble shooter" and it must be loaded with blanks. It found no problem and suggested I check here. This put me in the circuit where I've been ... until I find my old XP disk. It seems that for 5000 rs, we must get a little more help. I seem to have digitized analog output to a speaker and the sound is coming from an optical port?? Where, oh where is my take analog bit go?