Thread: Earphone is not functioning in iphone 4

Earphone is not functioning in iphone 4

I have the iPhone 4 and I just want to be acquainted with if I can get some help in case I am stuck with. Here's the issue with the headset and I think it will be great if everyone here can help me with this. I have noticed here that my iPhone headset is not working and I think it will be great if we can all get what we can do here, so I have the handset which is working properly. I can not make calls here and also I cannot hear sounds from the other side. Can you please tell me what to do to get rid of it? It also meant that started suddenly and I had no problem with this before. Please come with suggestions here.

Re: Earphone is not functioning in iphone 4

Well, I had the same problem here, but in my case the main cause was physical damage to my iPhone 4. If the smartphone of yours is not under warranty, then I suggest you to open it to find the two right hand pins in the connector, in fact, these connectors or headset. See if you can find some damage there and let me know if things are fine and if that's not really so let me tell you that you have to take that cell phone service center and if you have this in a lower estimate, then I think to contact the local technician is the other option.

Totally agree with what has been previously suggested, and I think to check the connector that is required to use ohm meter. Just place the ohm meter on the right side of the ribbons are connected to the terminals. Now when you see the reading on the ohm meter I think you should get the resistance of 30 ohms in this way will be confirmed if it is the handset of theirs alive. Well give this a shot and let me know if you are getting a little reading on the ohm meter. Please let me read it to get in the Ohm meter.

Well, I have not seen any response from the user and still believe that physical damage is not the case here and therefore I think it will be great if you can make the adjustment on the phone here. Well, that's the solution that must be followed in the first note if you encounter problems like this and suddenly think it's really good to have this as the ultimate solution in your pocket. So try to go with the soft break in the case and if that does not help in any way, then I think it will be great to have the reset on the cell phone of yours. Please let me say that it is always advisable to have the soft reset and just go with the other drive if it is not here.

I had noticed that several readers complained Mac problems with the proximity of the iPhone 4. And as much I know that it is a kind of less sensitive than the iPhone 3G screen can be activated during a telephone conversation, enough to hang up by mistake. It is possible that most users are driving the issue of new iPhone 4 users who still do not know exactly what the sensor, but the problem seems to be quite common.