Thread: Dell Studio 15 HDMI output fails to open in full screen

Dell Studio 15 HDMI output fails to open in full screen

I have the Dell 15 and I have with the ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 video card. And I have here and I have the 2 GB of RAM here and with that I have the HDMI output as well. Now regarding the question I want to get rid of here. I have no problem with the screen here, but when I try to make the connection between the TV and the computer I've seen the TV screen just does not fill. For there is nothing wrong with the picture quality here, but I have seen that there is a wide black border around the images shown on television. What can you do all I can suggest to get rid of the border BLACK here on TV?

Re: Dell Studio 15 HDMI output fails to open in full screen

if you have the ATI Catalyst, then I believe the latest ATI Catalyst 10.10 can really do the trick here. I just try to do this and let me know if the catalyst here actually did the trick. Well, I've seen some issues like this have been resolved in this manner and therefore came up with this opinion here. Well, that's what I can suggest here. So I am sure that it will help you.

Well, the new series of controllers can actually help with the drivers here and I think it will be great if you can have this in that way here. So try this in your case. And regarding this driver which you are looking you will easily get on to the ATI official website. And then next if you are using Windows 7, then I think that downloading the latest drivers here can do the trick.

As for the things you mentioned here I believe the main issue here is due to the large number of crops and I think the trouble can be solved once and can render the crop with disabilities, to some extent. Please see if all you can do that here. You just want to be acquainted with if the TV has no VGA in out? Please let me know about this too. Just curious to know about this. I also believe that if you have Windows 7 on your system, then I think that installing the latest drivers here can really do the trick.

I was surfing this forum and I have seen the title that was mentioned here and I think that some solution will be here. Regarding this I want to tell you that in this you have to set your ati setting. So in this you go to the ATI Advanced Control Panel. When there will be required to see the icon of the TV screen and right click on it. After a drop box will be necessary to choose the configuration option there. It will now be able to see or slider option all you have to do is adjust the slider until the TV screen is filled. Well, I went this way and hope you have a solution similar fashion here.

I do not think have the complete Mac OS X in Windows xp is at all possible. When talking about the looks then let me tell you that Windows 7 is looking much better compared to Mac OS X and get the look like Mac OS X, you have to take a lot of problems. You have to take care of each and every point so that you cannot miss any of the features that can say that is not Mac OS X will take care of the Funds for the mouse pointer. You will need to download and install more packages on top of that there are possibilities that cannot be successful in the end. I hope I was able to explain the point.