Thread: Need to know more about the samsung corby II

Need to know more about the samsung corby II

I am a big fan of the Samsung phones and I have heard that the Samsung will son be launching the Samsung corby II in the market. So before that I would like to know more about the phone. what new things are they going to add in the phone such that it becomes a huge name in the market, like the earlier Samsung corby. I am expecting that the new Samsung corby II will also be a big hit. So anyone having any information on this particular phone then do share it with me.

Re: Need to know more about the samsung corby II

Like the earlier Samsung corby it would be attracting more young crowds with the addition of new bright colors for the phone. I just had a look at the picture of the phone which is leaked in the internet and there is no big difference in the design. The front part is entire black while the back body color can be interchangeable. The back body color would be available in different color like yellow, pink and white. That will add different dimensions to the design of the phone. I am only able to get information on the design of the phone.

I found the design of the phone to be very interesting and it is much funkier than its earlier cousin Samsung corby. Some more features that are added to the phone is the 3.14-inch touchscreen which is larger than the existing screen of the Samsung corby. The phone also has the wifi support, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity. Compared to the Samsung corby this phone is said to be heavier but one benefit is that it comes with a good battery. So the battery life would not be a concern. I hope you have got the necessary information on that topic and I am quite sure that you are happy with the answer.

I would like to add something here. Talking about the application which the phone has, it has a preloaded Social Hub application. So the sms, Email and also the social networking applications all come under this one application. There is also a multi-messaging client application which supports various chat applications like the yahoo messenger, gtalk. If you are a Samsung user you must also be knowing about the TouchWiz application that is naturally there is the phone. According to me this phone does looks interesting and like the earlier phone i.e. Samsung corby it will also be targeting the young age crowd.

Hey thanks for the necessary information. I have got the various information on the Samsung corby 2. I did get exactly what I was looking for and you all did brief me up very well. I would really like to appreciate your efforts for helping in this topic and giving out some valuable suggestions to me. I would also like to know more about the release date of the particular phone. so anyone knowing the exact release date of the phone then do give the details here.

Well, the release date of the Samsung corby II is slated to be anywhere around the first week of the April month. I cannot confirm the date for you. Sine even I am not having thorough knowledge about it. I think the confirmation about the release date of the Samsung corby II would be confirmed by the end of this month. So that is what I can say about the release date. In case you want more information on some other topic that is related to the phone then do let me know about it.