Thread: Are Nokia X3-02 and C3-01 launched in Indian market?

Are Nokia X3-02 and C3-01 launched in Indian market?

I am getting to hear that the nokia will be launching its two new products nokia x3-02 and the nokia c3-01 in the Indian market today. So is It true. See I have been listening to the different rumors from many days. One of my friend told me that the official release date is today. So that’s why I want to confirm this with you all. So anyone of you having any appropriate information on this particular topic then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Are Nokia X3-02 and C3-01 launched in Indian market?

Yes it is true that the nokia people are launching the new products today in the Indian market. The wait is all over and finally they have released In the Indian market. The main features in which the nokia people have concentrated is that they have implemented the touch screen feature as well as the keyboard functionality. They are just allowing all the users to experience the rich feel of the devices. I think the looks of both the models are pretty cool and hence you can definitely give it a go. So I hope I have given you the necessary information on the topic.

Yes, nokia have released the touch and type features in both the phone and it definitely sounds to me that this released would be a big hit in the market. The introduction price of the Nokia X3-02 would be anywhere around Rs. 8,839 while the C3-01 would be charged around Rs. 9,389. I think this is the most attractive range that they have got for the Indian market. All the basic features like mp3 player, Bluetooth, good inbuilt applications are common in the nokia phones. This is what I have to say here and I hope you have got the exact answer for your question.

Even I would like to add something here. The new nokia c3- 01 has got various features that you are looking at. Coming to the camera it has 5 mega pixels camera with the facebook and myspace applications support in the phone. The dedicated music and the messaging keys does adds a different dimensions to the looks. The battery life of both the phones are quite good with the average stand by time up to 408 hours. There is some difference in the price. The nokia c3-01 being a little expensive. I even liked the touch and type functionality of the phone. Also the nokia x3-02 is a 3G phone while the c3-01 is not. This is what the information I have got for you. I hope you have liked it.

Hey thanks for the necessary information that you all have shared here and it is really grateful of you that you are being able to provide me with the necessary information. I am definitely thinking of buying a new cell phone. I think I will better opt for the nokia c3-01. Since it looks appealing to me. So I will better stick with it. thanks for the efforts that you all have given here. Really appreciate your efforts.