Thread: Can I Sell my 64GB IPad 3G and get iPad2, or wait for iPad 3

Can I Sell my 64GB IPad 3G and get iPad2, or wait for iPad 3

I have my own IPAD 3G, 64GB with Wi-Fi, I am very happy, but for lack of face time and fear that they experience as firmware updates in the role, which has the iPhone 3G - slow and gradual loss of value. It seems there could be $ 700 + to put it on Craigslist. So, here the question is, I can sell and put the money for iPad 2 or I have to wait and after that sell them, but get the iPad 3? Please just show me the way. I really confused in this. If anyone has any idea or any suggestion for me than, please provide me.

Re: Can I Sell my 64GB IPad 3G and get iPad2, or wait for iPad 3

As per me, I must go with iPad 3. I think the iPad 1 can easily take another year, until the departure of the aforementioned iPad 3. I have the first and I am not a fan of Apple to have all, I think I can skip past the iPad 2 and obviously expect a better than these first two. The iPad we easily put up with another year. In fact I like that, from now I hope the iPad 3! Now it’s up to you, it’s our decision what you have to do.

On the subject of the applications, I believe that when X IPAD applications mostly use (let alone "require") the maximum power IPAD 2, 3 and to IPAD then be just around the corner. So for me the only reason I could move to a holder of IPAD 1 to sell it to buy the IPAD 2 would be required for use applications that use the camera. Otherwise, best to wait at IPAD 3, maybe it already has a better screen (but not retina-display). Another thing is that Apple is interested to sell and sell.

In my opinion only worth it if you are someone who will change every year iPad. If the iPad 3 quadruples your screen resolution, as many hope and desire, deserve much more worthwhile change from the iPad 2. Also, surely the iPad 4 will be faster, have more RAM; the OS will be more fluid and will do things that the iPad 3 would be impossible to achieve. Mind you, I am not criticizing those who buy every new model. The one who gets to sell the old model used to price almost new or old model they want and can afford, go ahead. And if you have the iPhone 4 and "need" an iPhone 5 A5 processor fast as the wind, not antenna problems, anti-scratch back coverage, better camera, lighter weight and who knows what other things, the like of what same in a few months. In my case, considering that Apple programmed obsolescence of its products to two years (after the first year are "outdated" but still have a good support), holding out another year with the first iPad.

This works well, I have no iPad I bought it because it looked as if things were missing, but when it comes out I will buy 2 and I feel happy or they play "jealousy" that was not bought the 1 will buy 2 because it means they do not expect many changes and to IPAD 3, they will come back to smile and I would not buy it because for me there will be substantial changes will touch me with envy and hope to see you at 4. Is like a dog trying to bite his tail.

The iPhone 3G came out in 2008 and so far with version 4.3 is stopped supporting him. Believe that companies will lose profits by 15 million first-generation iPad? NO. NO. The application works in the iPad until after the departure of the iPad 3. The good thing is the dual-core processor at 1GHz, but now is not used by the developers not to let the iPad shot. Memory reader, HDMI port, they will never be thunderbolt in Apple's devices are already familiar to the company. Sells you the reader and USB SD separate $ 29 neutered comes to photos. (Cydia is your choice). Want HDMI because the HDMI display buy in $39. IPad 3 if the competition did not work their "tables", Apple will make only slight modifications. I happen to the next version only if you have a better screen and a camera that at least pass the 3mp.

Personally, I say buy it, if the selling point for you is good enough. I IPAD knew when it was announced last year to wait, as would deliberately iPad2 everything that Apple hopes in (front of the camera etc. front). But I am a fan of "new", so I'm surprised I was able to wait in this regard. If you are thrifty like me and do not feel the need for two iPad, sell your first eBay to cover a large part of IPAD 2 of 4s cost. When iPhone 5 comes, I will vend my iPhone 4 by 400 to 500, and update. I accomplish this with the majority of my slight Apple products.

Some people really believe that he is an idiot sounds ingenious. I updated my iPhone every two years from the original and I think I can benefit from this approach IPAD well. In the third iteration, there will possibly be extra willing to improve. You could get less wealth by selling at a later date, but if you're considering buying money cannot be much of a problem (besides just deficient plenty, not anything mistaken with that).