Thread: Few questions on iPad 2

Few questions on iPad 2

I have few questions about new apple iPad 2.
    1. What is different about the iPad, iPad 2 for the original?
    2. Apple has added support for HDMI how does it work? Should we buy something?
    3. What is special about the new covers for the iPad 2? Are they anything more than a protection?
    4. Do I have to buy a 2 to use iPad iOS 4.3?

So, please if anyone here has any information or any answer of my question than please provide me and if anyone of you has any question than please share.

Re: Few questions on iPad 2

The iPad 2 is thinner, lighter, and faster and has two chambers. The new iPad 2 uses the new CPU named A5 which is a dual-core processor, which according to Steve Jobs is twice as fast as the one in the IPAD and when it comes to processing graphics is up to 9 times faster. The iPad 2 is 33% thinner and lighter than the original, and is now also available in white than the black color was the only possible in the first. Additionally the iPad 2 now has 2 cameras, which means we can either use it for video conferencing using Apple's FaceTime or using the popular Skype, the front camera has VGA resolution in both video and photos as we can record the rear videos at a resolution of 720P

Yes, you have to purchase an adapter. Apple has not changed much internal design of IPAD and therefore did not include a HDMI port so you can connect the iPad 2 directly to a TV, to do so will have to buy an adapter for $54. This adapter all it does is to transform the famous 30-pin port of Apple's products and in this particular case of IPAD and transforms it into an HDMI output, which we must connect the same cable to connect to your television. Apple will offer special protection to protect iPad besides also becomes intelligent support. Is magnetized and fits perfectly to the new iPad 2, when closed makes the tablet in suspension and when opened it turns on automatically. Be sold in 10 colors and in two materials, plastic will cost $54 and $95 cost skin.

On Wednesday I'm mulling over his head on it worth buying a iPad2.... so far is winning the other, but the closer I see it, but it sets me thinking ... I have several questions regarding the iPad2 that, today, I still have not managed to resolve in all articles and reviews I've read:
    1. The color theme (if you are all white / black or only part of the screen)
    2. How many MP is the camera back? Only known to be capable of recording 720p but not the resolution.
    3. 512 Mb of RAM?
    4. Dedicated graphics processor and memory?
    5. What has changed over the first 2 iPad?
    6. Can I connect the iPad 2 to a TV or monitor?
    7. Better to only 3G or Wi-Fi?
    8. Do I have to buy a 2 to use iPad iOS 4.3?
    9. self??... They say, is the same as in the current iPad, 10 hours in use and 1 month standby.

Will you forgive me, but I do not believe, and please be grateful to the owners of an iPad get me any questions and / or corrected me. What is the true autonomy of an iPad? How does the battery last you? I think it should last 2 to 3 days but, hold?

Of these few questions to ask can be answered with certainty. The only changes color under the screen, nothing else. The battery is better to say, as I read was 50% larger, but the length looks the similar. The USB cable does serve to carry it, or at least I used my Mac. $83, because it gives a lovely touch. Regarding the battery again, say it lasts longer (iPad 1), I read in many articles and say even that lasts 15% more than what Apple says, and the battery I would not worry.

As I saw in some posts say that the camera did not come back or to 1 px, 0.9 exactly, I no longer believe, until Apple not sure I believe anything, on the other hand, although I am going to catch me I do not think they use much iPad2 camera and the iPhone to have 4, but if anyone wanted to play wait for confirmation photos. A coworker has the IPAD and the USB adapter is only for the cameras, you cannot use or USB stick or external HDD, the new clue. As to pay $83 for Smart Cover I do, first because the power to put it supported and watch a movie or to write as if it were a keyboard and finally by the item clears the screen.

The iPad 2 to 8.8 mm reduces the thickness of its predecessor (13.4 mm) and weight about 600 grams (from about 700 grams in which they move to different versions of the first IPAD ), curving pitch perimeter device and adding a completely white finish to the classic design with black front bezel and silver back. Also have added two cameras (one front and one rear), three-axis gyroscope and released by Apple in the iPhone 4 and the new Apple chip A5, equipped with a dual-core processor.

Yes, u can connect the iPad 2 to a TV or monitor, but only by purchasing a separate inferior port adapter iPad 2, such as allowing you to connect to an HDMI port to transmit the content to 1080p. This accessory is also compatible with the first version of the iPhone iPad and 4, although in these cases the video will be output at 720p. 3G versions have the advantage of being able to connect to the telephone network per se. Models only with Wi-Fi, however, need an access point to a local wireless network or a Smartphone that can share their Wi-Fi connection and is connected to a data rate that no separate record of the connections made form. If no monthly bill can get really expensive.

Here the answer of your 8th question. No, because iOS iPad 4.3 updates also reach the original on 11th March, including improvements in the Safari web browser and Airplay function that allows you to stream videos over Wi-Fi to an Apple TV device. It also includes a new system to broadcast Wi-Fi music and movies to iPad managed from a computer with iTunes. The Internet Sharing feature, which allows the benefits of 3G connection on the device to turn it into an access point for Wi-Fi, is now exclusively for the iPhone 4.