Thread: Does IPad 2 include vibration, hypothetical LCD screens

Does IPad 2 include vibration, hypothetical LCD screens

Anyone have any information about this? I already search this on many sites and I just find that, "IPAD both come in white, will have an engine vibration”. I really want to know more about this. I even ask this to my friend but he also doesn’t have any answer. Anyone here have any knowledge about this? if anyone get any information or any useful detail about this than please provide me. I really want to know more about this. Thanks for any further information.

Re: Does IPad 2 include vibration, hypothetical LCD screens

The first is the sale of LCD screens that hypothetical IPAD 2 on his final lap. At a price of U.S. $ 218.9, these displays offer a possible resolution doubled my partner said yesterday. To get an idea, the present screen IPAD was sold by the similar corporation at a price of $ 64.35. Possibly the stratospheric price increases could mean that Apple has put all its eggs in one basket and we will have a display screen in the retina in all its glory. Perhaps we are witnessing a new business strategy in order to get some publicity for your business, or maybe not. We shall soon see.

We are at a standstill waiting for the white iPhone, 4 which has been delayed several times and now we're talking about the White iPad. And the iPad 2 has a vibration motor like the iPhone? GlobalDirectParts provider Apple has published some interesting articles this weekend that may suggest the characteristics we iPad 2. The main reason for this is interesting because the original iPad has no engine vibration, but the iPhone itself. Is this a typographical error or that Apple really want to include a vibration motor in the iPad 2?

The riddle is easy because the engine could be used to improve the gaming experience in the iPad 2 or to vibrate notification FaceTime calls. Apple is also looking to make more inroads into the gaming market, and a vibration motor in combination with a dual-core processor and high-resolution screen would make the machine iPad February 1 for the games more interesting. Apple also GlobalDirect's a picture of a white iPad, another product that does not exist at this time. Is it just a concept image or an indication of what might come in the future? I am not sure I buy this option, since Apple has had so many headaches and delays to the iPhone 4, which after many months has not yet gone on sale. Do you really want to open that can of worms again? I do not think so. If I am betting on these rumors, I would vote yes to the vibration motor, not the iPad 2 white.

The first of the rumors, it has to do with the display of the new iPad. The original iPad has a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels; although it is more than enough to handle images and videos in high definition, the resolution of the tablet has been subject of criticism from many users. Well, according to the latest leaks, the new iPad would have a higher resolution. A resolution so great that far exceeds what we consider full HD. The iPad 2 ride an LCD with a resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels, exceeding the Most TVs and monitors on the market.

Although they have taken out critical voices in that aspect, arguing the impossibility of such a technical feat in a system with so little space and screen space (just 10 inches), it would be good to remember what we experienced last summer with the exit iPhone 4. When the Apple phone was released, and many had in our hands, with the new screen hallucinate Retina. Retina of the iPhone screen 4 surprised all and sundry, we should forget getting those annoying pixels. Apparently, and according to Mac rumors, the display of the new iPad would cost about $ 218, almost double the price of the first iPad screen at the time. This screen also mounted a sort of engine vibration, another technical holes the first iPad. The inclusion of a vibration motor in the new iPad, would greatly facilitate the experience of users (and developers), which could offer better games and applications (that FaceTime has anyone?)

IPhone and iPad parts sellers have been a major source of losses for future Apple devices. Mac Rumors reader has established a pair of very interesting pieces on the website GlobalDirectParts. In particular, GlobalDirectParts is the similar corporation that released a video showing "iPhone 5 parts." That video was removed at the request of Apple. While the party are said to represent the iPhone 5, which were an accurate representation of all the iPhone from Verizon that was announced just weeks later.

The first part of the list is the "iPad LCD screen 2" which is "exhausted" but is listed at a price of $ 218.19. In comparison, the company also sells original screen IPAD for only $ 63.35. We cannot say for sure when the piece appeared on his site, but the image seems to have gone up this weekend after × 2048 1536 rumors of bankruptcy. Based on the old price lists GlobalDirectParts', which sold the original LCD IPAD to $ 144.99 in June last year? This means that IPAD 2 pieces $ 218.19 represents a more expensive, even when considering the price at launch.