Thread: Predictions for iPad 2 screen

Predictions for iPad 2 screen

I see many groups completely certain you know if there will be a blow for a resolution or not. A few say they know the precise resolution. Put your last predictions here. Two rules:
    1. You cannot edit your posts at any time. Doing so will lose all credibility. Do it right the first time.
    2. Post yes or no depending on whether you think there will be a hit final.

• If you feel like a soothsayer, I guess the exact resolution.

Sure about your prediction? Anyone has any useful information for this? If anyone can find any information about this than please just let me know.

Re: Predictions for iPad 2 screen

Predictions start IPAD 2, if it complies with the standard Apple hardware renewal can get the month of April next year. And, of course, rumors of new products without notice from Apple's official titles, so let us see what is supposed to be the new IPAD model. According to the forecast that Computerworld has published, we can expect a slimmer design. We can always expect at least one camera; can be two such conferences for face time. Obviously the two inherit IPAD gyroscope is iPhone. In addition venture to say that has a USB port, although the latter seems a bit uncertain precedent.

If I am right, I can get an iPad 7, free? However, the IAS, I do not think that the next iPad will have a small bump or "retina" screen, but an "better screen,” IPAD 3 can have an improved display expertise, but I do not think it will have "retina display. At the time IPAD 4 release will be out for A20, and with a mobile GPU against 320 million, but with the same heat and power consumption of current GPUs. It is either, 2048x1536, or 1024x768, not a little bump that apps must run in a window - black borders.

It's actually not that hard to imagine what Apple will do. Apple does not care what Motorola Xoom resolution is. Retina show on IPAD is not in hell. They may attempt to realize the novel screen technology to present improved experience, but the resolution hit is something which is very diverse because it throws away all the applications which developers made last 10 months. The resolution to change the IPAD does not happen anytime shortly. It took Apple 3 years to alter the resolution on the iPhone. I expect to switch iphone 4.

1920x1240 resolution is the calculated native (1920 × 1080), first HD Display 1080 can be sold, the portable device will be able to see more than a HD display, it is expensive, or retinal display size are not hungry than full power. , And IOS asymmetry line is calculated first generation brings a strange man (iPhone is 2G, 3G in times 3GS = 1, iPhone 4 = 2 iPad 2 = 4x) has Apple is they have never been one to shy away from the dust to leave the early adopters to move the product line in the future.

No matter what their competitors do apple does not cause them to trust that the product should always be a favorite of consumers. What iPad 2 I really have no idea what the resolution of Steve Jobs might have thought I was just hoping for the camera. Rumors focus on this configuration is the most realistic. Rumors as well explain a 1MP camera, such as the iPod touch. In fact, I have not noticed the need for 512 ram, and performance is well with my fairly new iPad. My point is that those who opted to buy now or wait a couple of months, they will not really miss the features.

One change has been singing a new monitor. IPad screaming nine-inch version of the iPhone screen on the retina with higher resolution, which would certainly be one of the strongest selling points. And I personally hope to improve battery life. IPAD today and have a good battery life, but to get more would certainly help to optimize further distinguish it from its competition. And just change the price or may not be too bright. I guess the next few months we will be reading more and more rumors until Jobs officially announced the new iPad 2, sometime in 2011.

People who are waiting for "Retina" display resolution living below a rock. I look forward to the iPad, iPad 2, as the iPhone 3G is the iPhone 3G. Faster CPU / RAM / GPU, the similar screen but not anything real crazy improvements. IPad 2 does not make any additional adapters, early the next generation, but to get a bigger share of people who wanted to first be sure that the tablets would be worth it. IPad 3 is more than 4 is the iPhone 3Gs. newer design, better screen.