Thread: Syncing both ipad and ipad 2 with one iTunes

Syncing both ipad and ipad 2 with one iTunes

I have a ipad first version. Now I want to buy the ipad 2 this week. For that purpose I will give my old ipad to my kids. Before giving I would like to sync all my data in the ipad to my mac using itunes. I want to create a backup of ipad and restore it to ipad 2. I know that this can be possible. But the problem is I want to keep both device ipad and ipad 2 sync with single MAC for that reason that both can be operated at a time and can make a backup and for daily update. Do you think that this possible in a single main mac?

Re: Syncing both ipad and ipad 2 with one iTunes

The most immediate solution is to cancel the automatic synchronization, but this would mean that the applications would never be synchronized with iTunes. An interesting solution might be to select the application synchronization only iPad. Then you have to go on the panel of synchronizing applications and choose to view the applications by type. If you remove the tick from 'application does not want to have on the iPad, this is not installed. It’s a homemade way to resolve the issue, but it works.

You can use multiple devices on a PC without needing to make numerous user accounts. To do this, you can set iTunes to update every device with simply definite playlists. As a result you can put each and every one of your music on your iPad and maintain simply a collection of songs on your ipad. Go after these steps to iTunes: Generate an iTunes playlist that encloses the music you would like to sync to each device.

I think that creating two accounts for your MAC or for itunes. Users sharing a PC also have access to a Shared folder shared. The foremost user account formed on your PC is designated like the administrator account. Administrators are users who have particular rights: they can permit new users to way in the PC, permit the installation of software and create changes to definite PC settings like non-administrators do cannot carry out.

I think that you should create different account either in your computer or in your iTunes. Otherwise you cannot possible to sych 2 ipads with one iTunes. The iTunes don’t allow you to do that. If you want sync the 2 ipads with one mac then you should create different playlist. Otherwise you might need to create a share folder syncing with wifi. Other than this I don’t think that you can accomplish it. The 2 accounts means one is as administrator and the other one is as Guest.

I don’t think that you can sync the same device to a single mac or single iTunes. But there is one possible solution for this. What you have to do is install a boot camp in your Mac then install any Windows operating system. You previously have iTunes in your Mac. Now install the iTunes for that Windows OS in Bootcamp. After that you can sync the ipad with one iTunes and the ipad 2 with other OS iTunes. This is the best thing you can do now. I hope that you understand it anyhow.