Thread: Why should i buy Samsung Factor

Why should i buy Samsung Factor

I am planning to buy a mobile phone. I have come to know about the Samsung Factor which seems to be the nice phone. I need to know what are the feature offered by this phone. Why should i buy this phone. If you are having any of knowledge regarding the same then you should know let me know. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why should i buy Samsung Factor

The Samsung Factor has a VGA camera, Bluetooth, email and instant messaging preinstalled, including a Web browser and GPS. It can be yours for $ 49.99 (without tax), and Boost Mobile recommends that they get the Monthly Unlimited Plan with the plan contraction. This plan becomes cheaper and cheaper the more you stay as Boost Mobile customers and make their payments on time. For every six payments on time, your account will be reduced by $ 5, to a minimum of $ 35 per month for unlimited calls, text, web, email, instant messaging and calls 411.

THE Samsung Factor is a cell phone cover cheap, certainly not intended to be purchased and used by fans of smartphone. No, this is for those who either do not get what this fashion is especially smart, or simply can not afford the prices they had to pay so much to get a smartphone, as well as monthly fees associated with that data. The Samsung Factor has a camera VGA, Bluetooth, email and IM preloaded, even a Web browser, GPS and speaker headset. The Samsung Factor can be yours for $ 49.99.

The new mobile phone is now available in exclusive stores and Boost Mobile wireless distributor selected stores independent of the United States, and was also released through the online store of the company. The company also announced that the new Samsung Factor Boost Mobile should arrive in select stores for retail sales across the country in late April. The Samsung Factor is a great addition to our customers who want simplicity in a wireless space increasingly complex," said Andre Smith, vice president of Boost Mobile .