Thread: How to transfer application to IPad 2

How to transfer application to IPad 2

So I'm thinking about getting the new IPAD 2 on Friday, but all the applications I purchased for my ipad1 so here I just want to know from you guys that will I able to use this same application on to the IPAD 2 and used? Or do I have to re purchase? So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me. Actually regarding the same I have visited many sites but unable to get appropriate3 solution about it. And I am little bit confused in the same. So just want to thank you in advance for any kind of help from your side.

Re: How to transfer application to IPad 2

As much I know about it after reading the question which you have been asking over here I think may be my suggestion will going to help you. You are able to install and make use of them on more iPads. And if you want then you can also go for the same for iPhones and/or iPod Touches for free. And in this if you are not able to have them in your iTunes library then they can be re-downloaded from the official store for free. So if you want then you can go for this suggestion and I am sure that it will help you.

When I was going through the same issue so at that time I have visited this thread and it help me a lot. And I am sure that i8t will also help you on the same issue. So for that you have to click over here . And please if you get any suggestion form the same so please just inform me over here and I am sure that it will help other also.

If you want to re-download the application on your computer so just follow the steps which I have discussed over her:

1. First thing that you just confirm that you are registered along with the similar account used for the unique buy.
    2. And after that you have to locate the app in the App Store and tick the BUY button APP.
    3. You will see a dialog. So on the same you have to click the Buy button. And then you will get that application for which you are looking.

Syncing applications purchased on iTunes for iPhone or iPod touch IPAD
    1. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer and open iTunes.
    2. Select your device in the left column
    3. Click the Applications tab and check "Sync applications."
    4. Select applications to synchronize in the left column. You can select all the applications by clicking a check box on the application while holding down the Control key on Windows or Command on Mac OS

X. By using IOS or 4 or later, you can organize your applications into folders in iTunes.
    5. When you are satisfied with the changes, click Synchronize to transfer the selected application on the device.