Thread: Apple iPad 2 mirror image to computer

Apple iPad 2 mirror image to computer

I really would like to connect the ipad 2 into to my computer for the purpose of getting screen mirror from my ipad 2 device in my computer. I'm thinking if I obtain an exterior video capture gadget that accepts VGA otherwise HDMI inside I can make use of the matching iPad 2 cable to cover the screen echoed on top of my PC. The connection would something similar to this.
    iPad2 > VGA out cable > video capture device > USB in on computer
    Does anybody have idea about this?

Re: Apple iPad 2 mirror image to computer

The digital AV adapter for ipad 2 works immediately. It functions without any Complicated settings, no confusing configuration options without cable clutter. The adapter works even with sound. You can get so concentrate on what you want to show. One end is connected to the 30-pin connector on the iPad, the other end to the HDMI cable. And this cable is in the HD TV, projector or other HDMI enabled device. There is also a second 30-pin dock connector to USB cable, so you can your iPad charge. So you need not worry that in the midst of the presentation or in the movie, the battery is empty.

One of the best features of the new iPad, is the possibility of video mirror thanks to HDMI adapter. The iPad is now the center of attention of any fan that prides him with this new step in the democratization of media. Apple HDMI adapter converts the 30 pin output iPad, a video output capable of transporting images and 1080p high-definition audio and multichannel sound. Apple AV adapter is compatible with the original iPad, although work in this case to a lower resolution (720p) instead of the current 1080 model. To make matters worse, it also works with the iPhone and iPod Touch 4 of 4 th generation. The price of the device is 39 euros.

If you were dissatisfied that mirroring feature is barely on iPad 2 then we’ve a little first-rate news. There is a Jailbreak app – DisplayOut which carries the iPad 2's mirroring support to the iPhone 4, iPad as well as iPod Touch 4G. This app is created by Ryan Petrich, who is the developer of accepted jalbreak applications. This jailbreak application has several features:
    • Mirrors screen on top of attached monitor, projector otherwise TV.
    • Notices direction as well as connectivity
    • Supports game as well as video object
    • Customizable zoom plus aspect ratio

One of the most interesting developments of this system is a 1:1 translation of the movements we make with our iPad. That is, if you turn the iPad to switch from vertical to horizontal, or if you walk away and zoom in any image you have in your album, action will be reflected in our TV screen. However you can connect to the TV or any HDMI enabled TV. However in order to connect to the computer you computer must have HDMI enabled Graphics card. Otherwise it will not be possible for you. Otherwise find a compatible converter.

Besides the familiar VGA adapter pictures, movies and Keynote presentations can forward to a screen or projector, Apple has for the iPad 2 adapter included a new plan: Dock to Dock Connector and HDMI connector, or the Digital AV Adapter. This makes it possible to display the iPad the mirror on a widescreen TV or other HDMI compatible monitor or projector. You are no longer limited to photos, videos and presentations, but you can see everything you do on the iPad and share with a larger audience. The extra dock connector makes sure you never run out iPad a blank during a movie or presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwafaq View Post
    If you were dissatisfied that mirroring feature is barely on iPad 2 then we’ve a little first-rate news. There is a Jailbreak app – DisplayOut which carries the iPad 2's mirroring support to the iPhone 4, iPad as well as iPod Touch 4G. This app is created by Ryan Petrich, who is the developer of accepted jalbreak applications. This jailbreak application has...[/LIST]
    Hello Muwafaq,
    Do you know if the displayout jb app is able to mirror live video (ie justin tv) as well? I bought the digital av adaptor (hdmi out) and it works great for mirror imaging YouTube videos, pictures, etc but not live broadcasts... Thanks for the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnabeatz View Post
    Hello Muwafaq,
    Do you know if the displayout jb app is able to mirror live video (ie justin tv) as well? I bought the digital av adaptor (hdmi out) and it works great for mirror imaging YouTube videos, pictures, etc but not live broadcasts... Thanks for the help!!
    What I have heard that the "Display Out" app is for jailbroken ipads or iphone which is available from the Cydia market. There is no SpringBoard icon, as this just shows up in the Settings app. You can adjust your output resolution, orientation, refresh rate, and the scale. There is also a program called SBSettings -- search for it in Cydia.

Ya but can you play real time video from Justintv on your TV, that's what I am looking for... Is apple TV able to AirPlay live streaming channels like justintv??

Quote Originally Posted by Magnabeatz View Post
    Ya but can you play real time video from Justintv on your TV, that's what I am looking for... Is apple TV able to AirPlay live streaming channels like justintv??
    You might wanna look at this app called Justin.tv for iphone, ipad and ipod touch. This app lets you watch any of the 2,500 live channels on Justin.tv. You can browse by category, search for a channel, chat with other viewers, or even broadcast your own stream!

Features:
    - Watch any Justin.tv live stream
    - Broadcast live video from your built-in camera
    - Easy sharing on Twitter and Facebook
    - 2 way chat with your viewers
    - Videos are automatically saved to the web on Justin.tv
    - Search for and follow your favorite streams

Download it from here.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have the justinTv app on my iPhone 4 and I wanna watch their stuff on my tv. I bought the digital av adaptor (hdmi out) from apple to do it but it only sends the sound to the tv not the live video. It mirrors pictures, YouTube videos, etc but not live tv, how can I achieve this? Can it be so difficult???

Here I can must say that, the iPhone needs H.264 compressed video (MPEG-4 part 10) and AAC audio. To know more about this I must say to read the HTML5 proposal for more info, which you simply get on apple.com/iPhone/specs.html (note that there are other kinds of MPEG-4 video that are not compatible). So just try this and let me know that this is useful for you or not.