Thread: iPad 2: Projector Capabilities

iPad 2: Projector Capabilities

I know that will be able to connect to HDTVs, but does anybody knows if there is a way or will be a way to connect it to something like an LED projector? I recruited a school and this would be a great asset to my class presentations! Most schools have projectors my pleasant, but it appears to have TV of 1980s! Anyone has any idea about this? I try to find it in many places, but I just failed. If anyone has any idea or any information about this than, please provide me.

re: iPad 2: Projector Capabilities

Here I want to suggest you something. You can buy cables that allow connection to a device that uses an HDMI connection, VGA, composite video or component. However, some applications have reported problems with connecting to older devices with VGA input. In addition, there are few applications that provide video output capabilities. And you can project the screen IPAD through a projector. I wish you like this.

Optoma HD82 ThemeScene has presented a new projector can play from HD sources at 24 frames per second and offers Full HD 1080p resolution. Its brightness is 1,300 lumens, while the 680:1 contrast reaches. Optics Optoma HD82 is a ThemeScene manual zoom and includes increases of 1.5 pure shifts, a device for the image both vertically and horizontally. With this projector can operate at distances of 1.5 to 12.5 meters, a distance relationship. Projection / width 1.50 to 2.28 m. It has two HDMI connections, DVI-I, RCA and S-VGA, and produces a low noise level of only 26 dB, so do not bother for the projections. The Optoma HD82 ThemeScene can be bought for 1,999 Euros.

It should be noted here that the iPad 2 will have a new adapter 30 pin to HDMI (although this will be sold separately), the adapter, which is also used for the sound, connect the IPAD and in turn, will can connect an HDMI cable, so that we can play content on TVs, projectors or any HDMI compatible display. There is as well a second cable connector 30-pin to USB to charge the device.

WowWee announced in New York on Cinemin Slice, a multimedia projector for iPod Pico. The sector includes a projection DLP WVGA resolution and moves at an angle of 90 degrees and offers stereo sound and compatible with the IPAD with its exclusive triangular design. The Slice is well compatible with the iPhone and the iPod, has AV ports, VGA and HDMI for connecting different video devices. This model allows users to enjoy their videos, photos, slides, games and applications with a size of 60 inches. Cinemin slice will be obtainable for us in $429.99 in January 2011.

Re: iPad 2: Projector Capabilities

Microvision SHOWWX + is used with iPhone, as iPad or iPod Touch. The new laser equipment Microvision SHOWWX + is 50% brighter than its predecessor and can project images at 15 lumens with a contrast ratio of 5.000:1 for the two hours that allows your battery. I have already mentioned that can be used with both iPhone, as iPad or iPod Touch. In fact, the projector cable has the same connection using these devices and allows viewing of episodes of TV shows and movies through Netflix, streaming, no DRM issues.