Thread: Does Warranty on iPad replace with ipad2

Does Warranty on iPad replace with ipad2

I have recently begun to experience a touch of blue on the screen of IPAD, on top of the screen in the address bar using Safari. I read that this is not an unusual difficulty and Apple should and will replace the device. I've been unenthusiastic to return yet. I wonder what is ahead of earlier generation IPAD guarantee. If you wait for just for 10 to 15 days not more than that, I wonder if my substitution becomes ipad2.

Re: Does Warranty on iPad replace with ipad2

Sorry, but what are you trying to say is impossible, it is as if you own a 1990 GMC Yukon and manufacture had a problem with the gas cap and wait for all the years I intentionally only to replace a 2011 GMC Yukon Denali. I reject the fact obtain IPAD two just because a manufacture error. You buy IPAD with a problem get it fixed under warranty or replace it with an IPAD 1 Only. If these cases occur - and I could not suspend the idea of replacing an iPad 1 with the most recent just because it is only in freedom and be replaced - if none of these cases there will say on behalf of the fiction of IPAD 1 to 2 I'm going to replace the law and report the conditions. This idea fell here is suspended in several ways 1 - Brain 2 - Act 3 - the moral. And his more fiction than fact

Repair or replace the Apple option. They will do the whole thing that is ordinary policy when you bring the IPAD the later in the Year of the IPAD 2 that is predictable, if the policy is to change an IPAD with the issue of ensuring that you are having, then the most likely substitution would be the IPAD 2. There are many people who can share with you that Apple did just that, replacing an old Apple product warranty for the nearest present the model pulled the right of the platform.

I got a new Apple iPad few days before then I saw on TV where you can get a discount of 200$ or change it for the IPAD 2. I went to try and told him not participate. Then I was forced to call Apple customer service and was told that if you cannot buy online IPad what I am not qualified for anything. I told them that this information does not appear anywhere on your website. That more or less said he was out of luck and I am not qualified for anything because I have not bought it online.

I think some misunderstanding. Buying just has to be directly from Apple to qualify for Apple's policy. That could be a purchase in a store of Apple, from 1-800-My-Apple, or from Apple's web store. But Apple does not apply to purchases that you choose to make third-party vendors that no matter how bad you want me to touch their announced policies. I doubt that any company found to do so.

Perhaps you have misunderstood. I am very happy with my IPAD and do not bother with a generation of a replacement. Apple finally could not take this generation however. Apple may only iPad2 actions in the future. Comparing this situation with the vehicles is absurd and insulting on your part. I talked to Apple today, after this announcement and the Rep said it's likely that Apple will stop producing the original IPAD in the future. As a result, I'm sure some older generations will be replaced by the m iPad2.I 'to take my IPAD this week for review before iPad2 fever. Hope this makes your mind.