Thread: How to Transfer Applications to iPad 2

How to Transfer Applications to iPad 2

So I am thinking about getting the new iPad 2 on Saturday, but all the applications I bought for my ipad1 at a standstill are able to be discharged into the iPad 2 and used? Or do I have to re-purchase? Anyone here has any information about this? I just try to search this from google and from apple site, but I can’t find the solution for this. Once I ask to my friend and he just advice me to go through link which is given by him. I go through that link, but that was not useful for me at all. So, if anyone here find any solution for this than please just provide me.

Re: How to Transfer Applications to iPad 2

I have my iPad jailbreak 4.2.1, I have Cydia with Installers AppSync 4 and ITunes Sync with the option enabled, now I have a lot of applications installed and want to transfer these applications by the Transfer Purchases from iTunes to a computer that I have authorized. However when I transfer my purchases will only transferred me eh free applications that installed from ITunes and transfer the applications I've downloaded from Crack Installers. What should I do?

How odd, you should copy you all. I can think of several things:
    1. Check if you have any update AppSync
    2. When you go into iTunes, click on your iPad, go to test applications and check the box to sync applications automatically.

NOTE:
    When you sync go to eye, there have been times I've had to cancel because iTunes has been installed to remove applications from Installers. If you find that you have cleared the bar quickly slides application "Cancel Sync"

As we all know, the iPad is great for watching movies, listening to music, play games and read with iBooks , but as with the iPhone and iPod Touch, pfd file transfer (word, excel, and so on) has always been complicated and through third-party applications via web. Today we will see how to move files directly from iTunes to our iPad. To go directly to the iPad files must follow these steps:
    1. First, open iTunes and connect the USB cable via the iPad.
    2. IPad select from the list of devices in the side menu and the tab "Apps."
    3. Navigate to the bottom of iTunes and see the section "File Sharing.
    4. IPad applications compatible with the transfer of files will appear in the list. If we read our pdf's via "pages" select the application and proceed to the next step.
    5. After that we click on the button "add" in the document panel and look for those who want to copy the iPad.
    6. Finally, press sync to copy the documents to our iPad.

In the similar way that we can copy from iTunes to iPad, iPad can copy from our documents and save directly to your Mac Just select the documents that appear next to the list of compatible applications that named in the previous steps. This is a simple way to ensure that files created from the iPad are transferred to your desktop. The options to move files to Apple iPad provides us are not as easy as the options we have to move other things (music, videos, etc) but at least, and pending future software updates to the iPad, we can little things start transferring our device.

Great job, it is certainly a big advantage, now we can do without going to a website and all the calico before, everything and this comment I see in Good Reader, catch (I recommend this PDF reader, me being helpful to read the slides from the university, especially now that we are testing) Good Reader we can even add a Mac OS X connecting to a server (Finder-> Go-> Connect to Server) so that we can treat the application as a folder over the system. Of course, both devices (computer and IPAD) must be on the same wireless network. Really, Great work.

I was wondering if anyone could assist. I am trying to transfer .ipa files from my mac desktop to my ipad and continue to get an error "The app 'Numbers' was not installed on the ipad due to an unknown error (0xE8008001)." I am currently using the 4.3.4 OS on the iPad 2.

Well, i dont have ipad, hence i have no idea about it but here is what i got from internet to transfer the ipa files to your iPad:

You can do it with iTunes. So open iTunes and connect the iPad using cable. Click on the iPad from the Devices list from Library column and click on Apps tab. Now in the File Sharing area at the bottom you will find the Apps on your iPad that support file transfers appear in the Apps list. Just click Add at the bottom of the Documents pane to find the documents you want to copy to your iPad. Now click Sync to copy the documents to your iPad. Thats it.