Thread: Motorola Xoom accessories Vs. Ipad2 Accessories

Motorola Xoom accessories Vs. Ipad2 Accessories

I went ahead and bought the Motorola Xoom and was pretty sure it would actually be the next best thing to give my IPad a run for their money. At the moment I began to notice the errors in the operating system honeycomb was experiencing more regret when buyers are presented Ipad2 beautiful and accessories that have been developed by large release. My question is what accessories for tablet computers think will have a better quality of honesty. I've never seen another tablet to the IPAD a run for their money and from what I've experienced the Xoom Motorola has some pretty solid accessory, but a not so solid operating system at this point in time. Is Xoom having a fighting chance to be relevant or put me on eBay right now and pick up the Ipad2 and some new accessories?

Re: Motorola Xoom accessories Vs. Ipad2 Accessories

This seems a bit like a troll. The website linked to is simply a site of reinforcement for Xoom. Here are some thoughts anyway. It's an impossible question to answer. For both devices, accessories are made by a number of different manufacturers, and can vary in quality. The most important question is what we are trying to do. What you buy, there will be something new soon after.

Thanks for your reply it really is a concern for us. Originally we were very avid followers of the Xoom even though I have many apple products. We preferred the open source nature, but there have been reports of damage accessories and Xoom units and do not know if this happened when the first came out. IPAD especially when the accessories that have caused the damage allegedly are unique to Motorola Xoom. Maybe it's just growing pains, but it was a great concern to us, to determine whether the product should be promoted more. Once again thanks for the Response.

Apple does some work to ensure that the accessories are compatible. They have a compliance program, and they have in previous actions against the manufacturers of accessories that pose a risk. I don’t know if Motorola do the same - maybe there is someone there who could say or perhaps one of the posts Android has any information. In general, I think the situation is the same as it has for mobile phones for a while - reputable manufacturers make accessories that you can trust, but unbranded products available really cheap on eBay or where it will be a risk. Your post suggests that is somehow responsible for the site has been linked to, if so, and if you are planning to publish reviews of accessories, make sure you are sure of what you say. If you recommend a product, make sure it is safe.

I agree 100% sure they have confidence in the product. As you can see, the site is fairly new, since it is the product, and I had anticipated a very large, in fact, a tablet feasible for many people. Our enthusiasm led to the development of the site, but until I have seen many high quality accessories come on the market, I question the work we are doing. Maybe we can at least find some of these failures so that people will not lose the hard earned money on an accessory that will inevitably end up in the trash. Thanks again for your feedback we will contact our representatives of Motorola and ask the questions you are concerned.

Before I moved to the iPhone (Oh Happy Day!), which had Motorola phones, Nokia and HTC for many years and a number of Palm devices. I used to spend much time on review sites of accessories and I bought a lot of things in recent years. Everything was fine - although there were some rags, were pretty obvious, and I never was aware that someone has screwed badly. My point is - can take a while for the market to settle, but you can be pretty sure that there will be a decent-sized market for accessories Android tablet some time, so there's definitely an opportunity for you.