Thread: File management in ipad2.

File management in ipad2.

Can someone tell me about Astro file manager which helps me to manage file on iPad? I use this Astro on my droid to arrange my photos and the Gallery application. like the one that comes on the iPad. When I go to conventions I need my photos and folders organized by subcategory. The Photos application on the IPAD can do this ether. Astro File Manager organizes files exactly as they are on my laptop. It is the main reason I'm not getting the Ipad 2 at this time. Now, if Apple released iPhoto (the software for best album of photos in all) for Ipad2, I'll be there in a heartbeat, regardless of my ideas about the lack of certain items of hardware. I've been looking at photo album applications from the IPAD came out, I have not found any that can do what you can Astro.

re: File management in ipad2.

Hi I hope this information will help you. IPAD applications and data are sandboxed, importance files and data cannot be exchanged between applications. This is to avoid bugs and viruses and malware and other applications to screw things. Any application would have to have the photos uploaded to this application; it would not be able to access photos in the photo application. There are some very good for the organization. If you want some more information then you can search it on internet and please share your important information with us which is related with ipad 2.

Hi if you are facing problem with photo application then you can refer photo sort application. If you want to organize and name your photos and videos as you want, right on your iPhone or iPod Touch, and without having to go through a computer, you can use Photo-Sort application. The trip or on the road and extent of any equipment, do not expect to be drowned in a flood of photos or videos, or forget where or when they have had, or what they represent. You can organize and name directly to your iPhone photo- Sort. It provides some Features large. Search it on internet you will get information about photo sort on internet.

I need a local file management system to manage my photos. . I want some features like blog, web access, music player, answer emails and TV on the web etc. so for that I am moving on ipad2.how can I manage my files on ipad2? , like PDF file and document, music and movie files and all my photos. Where should I put this file? According to my information Synology DS110J helps you to manage your picture, document, music and movie file etc. but I want to know does it work with ipad 2? And what are the features of this photo sort application? I try to find it on internet search but I did not get that much information. Please help me.

Hi here are the features of photo sort.
    1. It helps you to create folders and sub-folders
    2. Multiple selection is available for photo and videos.
    3. It helps you to change the compression rate of the imported photos
    4. It provides you service for Email photos and videos
    5. It helps you to Copy photos and videos to clipboard
    6. It gives Support to upload photos and videos to Facebook
    7. It provide security service like it helps you to protect the application access with a pass code lock
    8. It helps you to browse your photos and videos with an advanced viewer, quite similar to the Apple's one.

Re: File management in ipad2.

Hi I hope this information will help you even I don’t know many things about ipad 2 but still I know this information. You can check your file application yourself. For that you have to use iTunes. To check your application files you have to go in the iTunes store and then open the App store. In that there is nothing for iOS devices named Astro management. I see an ipad application which is known as photo sort for photo organizing. I hope this will help you to understand about your photo management application. If you will get any other information about ipad2 then please share with us. Thank you.