Thread: Full description and features of apple IPad 2

Full description and features of apple IPad 2

As I heard that apple newly launch iPad 2. So I just find some features and some descriptive information about this. I already search many think on net, even I get something, but it was not sufficient as per my hunt. So, if anyone here has any knowledge or has any information about this than, please without failed provides me. Once, my friend also give me some information, but that also not sufficient. So please help me know this device completely. Thank you in advance.

Re: Full description and features of apple IPad 2

As you pick up the iPad 2, it will cost drop. And the new design has a lot of blame for this, because it is 33% thinner and up to 15% lighter, to have it in your hands is even more comfortable. In addition Internet surfing, reading mail, watching movies reading books is so easy and natural until you forget the amazing technology you have in your hands. With two powerful cores on a single chip A5, the iPad can do the double at the same time. You will notice the difference when browsing the Internet, watch movies, make video calls FaceTime, play and switch applications. Multitasking ferries and apps will load faster. In short: everything works better.

With graphics performance up to nine times higher in the iPad games flow better and seem even more realistic. It also improves the performance of apps, especially those working with video. You see what a change when they cross your library, edit video in iMovie or play animations in Keynote. Although the design of IPAD is thinner and lighter, it still has the same autonomy of 10 hours. It is enough to enjoy during a transatlantic flight or a long night of theater. The ultra A5 chip and operating system IOS is charged battery you have left over, so forget it.

The iPad includes two cameras, one front and one behind. Do not be fooled by their size: they are tiny but tough. They are designed to make video calls FaceTime and work together, so you can see your people and them to you. Using the front camera you will face with your friends. And if you change the rear during a video call, you can teach them what you are watching or who your friends are. If it's worth recording, turn the camera back. As HD, all the videos you record will be little masterpieces. And last but not least, you can take pictures with Photo Booth impossible: go practicing lighter side that comes to mind.

The iPad 2 and the cover Smart Cover are made for each other. We have designed the Smart Cover to integrate with the iPad: above, below and look for where you look. With the ingenious magnetic technology, which will be more united? The Smart Cover fits perfectly to the IPAD and protects your screen without hiding your thin and light design. When you lift the Smart Cover, the iPad is activated instantly. When closed, the iPad is put to sleep automatically. And there's more: it becomes a perfect medium for watching movies, play games and surf the Internet. Comes in 10 brilliant colors, five of them dyed Italian leather. Select the cover you want and color hallucinations.

The iPad is a large-screen high-resolution 9.7-inch to see photos, videos, websites, books and much more. Thanks to all LED backlighting is a spectacular sharpness and brightness. Even in low light, like in an airplane. And you can hold the iPad as you pleases, as it shows an unblemished image both vertically and horizontally, the display adapted to every movement (even if you put it upside down). Because it uses IPS technology (variation on the plan), allows a wide viewing angle of 178 ยบ. Already see who is at your side or on the other side of the room, what is certain is that I always enjoy the best views.

A good technology is one that is perceived as something natural, approximately as if he were not there. That's Multi-Touch in the iPad. As everything is done with the fingers, from surfing the Internet to write an email, read a book or viewing photos, it is much easier and fun. How it works when you touch the surface with your fingers, some perceive magnetic fields each of your moves and your touch, sweeping and pinching instantly become real action. So easy. The video mirroring is a new provision of the iPad that lets you share all your apps, websites, presentations, videos, movies or photos with other people. Simply connect the digital AV Adapter Apple or Apple VGA adapter (sold separately) to transform your HDTV or projector into an expanded version of your iPad. You only need a connection for everyone to see what's on your screen, even if you turn the iPad or zoom in the pictures.

IOS 4 is the OS of iPad, which allows you to browse and see the whole thing by simply moving your finger. It comprises extra influential applications, innovative and fun to use most every day (several times). It is as well the platform on which another 65,000 have developed astonishing applications for the iPad. It is extremely safe and stable, provides great responsiveness and is designed to work flawlessly with the hardware components of the iPad. IOS 4 is the reason that no other device can come close to what the iPad is capable of.

Take the iPad, press the start button and is immediately effective. The iPad incorporates fast flash storage, efficient and stable that lets you access your data so fast that everything appears before your eyes without giving you even notice. The iPad comes with the advanced 802.11n wireless technology automatically detects available Wi-Fi networks to which you can connect with a few simple strokes. Also available with 3G connection, so if you are somewhere without Wi-Fi, you can always surf the Internet, check email or find directions. Thanks to the accelerometer can put the iPad vertically, horizontally and even upside down, and everything fit the screen you are watching or reading. In this way, games, maps and other apps are able to perceive any spin or movement. And this is just the beginning for many of the best apps iPad.