Thread: Will iPad 3 release in this year?

Will iPad 3 release in this year?

Well its very great to have an Apple product to use like. Personally I am really big fond of product like iPhone and iPad. You know every well that iPad 2 is going to be released today itself. I am hoping that it will be having the great feature then that of iPad which was released previously. Well I am want to know that Apple will going to release iPad 3 in this year or not. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter.

Re: Will iPad 3 release in this year?

I don’t think Apple will do such a stupid thing. it will release iPad 1 and then it will release the iPad 3 just after few month of releasing the iPad 2. It will definitely work because with the refresh system. Well I am thinking that it will take around a year to release iPad 3 by the Apple. I have also observed that Apple takes a year of time in order to refresh the devices. Hence I am not hoping that iPad 3 would be released in the year of 2011.

Well it would be quite unusual if this particular thing will happens from the Apple side. As you know about the rumors of Retina release of iPad user. I am hoping that there would be minor update on iPad 2 after couple of month of releasing the device. After the update Retina would display in the month of October or somewhere there. Hence we should not believe on the rumor of releasing of iPad 3.

I am aware of the history of the Apple and refresh Cycle of the product. But all have warned that ‘Past performance does not mean future results’ iPad 2 is in production this information was already leaked by someone. If iPad is launched in March then I am assuming that iPad 3 would launch in holiday season. We need to wait till few months and see whether is any update or not. If there in nothing update then I am assuming that there would be once per year update about the this particular product iPad 3.

According to me Retina display for the iPad seems to be really crazy. I have not though there would be retina display like iPhone 4 on the iPad 2. As you know very well the Retina display is quite expensive then after releasing of iPad 2 the Retina display will become quite expensive. I am looking that iPad 3 will definitely launch but in the year of 2012 not in this particular year 2011.

Apple never announces about their future prospectus but I am really sure about the product which they are going to be released by the Apple. I have seen this particular thing by means of Consumer view. They have introduced iPods in the month of September and new iPhone is going to be introduced in the month of June. I think Apple should telegraph the intention to us that they are not going to release iPad 3 in this year.

Well upgrading the product once in year seems to be really pain and also becomes a negative point when there is releasing of best hardware for use. They should need to release the hardware when it gets ready. But I think need to wait for the next year when this particular product would be refreshed. I know that a company cannot launch 20 version of product in a single year but it might be worth to delay the launch in order to get big thing.