Thread: Is this correct that Textnow provide unlimited free sms on iPhone

Is this correct that Textnow provide unlimited free sms on iPhone

Recently I found some saying that there is an option to have unlimited free sms on iPhone and iTouch. I tried searching for the solution but could not locate support for the same. Does this is true that there are ways to get free sms texting on iPhone. I found some websites which offers this. But what I know that there is some app called Text know which provides this service. What are the charges for this and what services it offers. It might be payable in some way I think. But currency I am totally blank on this. Is some one right now using the same. Thanks.

Re: Is this correct that Textnow provide unlimited free sms on iPhone

It is correct. You can find that application on iTunes. This application offers you free unlimited free sms and mms as well. You can buy this from iTunes. There are some charges which are needed to pay for the number you own. Other than this there is nothing much needed. Here are some highlights of this application which I know. It lest you to send and receive free sms. It is only for U.S. mobile phone numbers. It offers you lots of customizable settings in number and ring-tones. You can also e-text a message to someone by xxx@textnow.me id.

This app is buggy and there is charges. But it is right that you can use this for free sms. The app is fully dedicated sms application which gives you support for ring-tones and themes in the same. You can also use push notifications, you can send emoticons, have a horizontal keyboard and other more this. The network it supports is 3G, EDGE or WiFi and even when you are offline you can see your old messages. It just a tiny app for sms support and test messaging. You can try the same by downloading it from iTunes.

My friend is using the same. I found a feature of this app which is really more attractive. With this app you can simply import contacts, photos from your facebook account. So that makes it very handy to use. The app is quiet fast and also very reliable to use. I do not find other great thing in this and it is just for fun. If you want you can have, there are other more app for sms and calling on iTunes. But they are all too chargeable. Instead of this I will prefer to go for some games app.

It is for completely rewritten messages you want to send to your friends. The tool is designed to enhance the best possible experience for SMS. Always look for the most recent version of this app. I found that in most cases, old version of this app is very buggy and it is not stable on iPhone. The last version which I had checked is 4.0. I found this tool very economic in use. Some additional feature this tool provide is formatting your mail text, picking up a wallpaper for your photo album, signatures, etc.

Yes if you have a big usage of sms and you do not want to pay then this is a better choice. You can simply install the same from iTunes. I found in some places that it also does not requires to jailbreak your iPhone for the free usage which is fine. Right now it works with most of the major telecom providers. There are other app too which you can try for messaging and even calling. I am happy for the mms support provided by this app.