Thread: MSI CX623: Bluetooth not working

MSI CX623: Bluetooth not working

I just got a CX623 and I cannot turn on Bluetooth. The sequence (FN + F9) does nothing and do not know another way to activate it. The shortcut key for wimax (FN + F10) does not work, but all other keyboard shortcuts work well. I ask this to one of my technical friend but he just don’t have any idea about MSI CX623. So he is not helpful me in this issue. Even I search this on google or on many sites, but can’t find the solution for this. Now I am here, so please if anyone have any information which helps me to solve my issue than please just let me know. If any have any information about MSI CX623, then as well just provide, because my friend want. So please help me.

Re: MSI CX623: Bluetooth not working

Here I have little information for your issue. How much I know about this, it is optional here. I always look at the label on the box with the S / N, and that will tell you what is included, moreover, if Bluetooth would not have a label on the bottom. If it does not, or drivers not installed, then check the specification label on the box to make sure that your laptop actually comes with Bluetooth hardware, and if you do not ever do anything to make work! I wish this will help you to solve your problem.

Here I am must suggest you to reinstall the Bluetooth. If you have troubles downloading MSI CX623 Notebook Bluetooth Driver 3.0.1.163, try not to use the download manager and keep away from right clicking on files. As well, check your firewall settings, because a few download mirrors may be asked to not block the HTTP referrer. If you need more information for this then just let me know, I am trying to get more and more information for you, but before this just try this suggestion.

Memory: DDR3 1066, Max: 2GB
    CPU: Intel Core processor i3
    Card Reader: MS / XD
    HDD (GB): 2.5 "SATA 320GB/600GB
    Audio: 2 stereo speaker’s high quality
    VRAM graphics: 2GB
    D-Sub (VGA): 1
    Webcam: 2M
    LCD Size: 15.6 "1366x768 HD
    LAN: 100
    Bluetooth: optional
    HDMI: N / A
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce G's 310M (NVIDIA support technology Optimus)
    USB 3.0 port: N / A

It’s greatly suggested to all the time utilize the most recent driver version available. Do not overlook to check with site as often as potential to stay updated on the up-to-date drivers, software and games. Try to locate a system restore point sooner than installing a device driver. This will lend a hand if you installed an erroneous driver. So just download it from here.

I just bought and connected a USB Bluetooth to my PC (P4 3.06 GHz Prescott with SO W-XP home edition), the mark is Bluetooth USB Dongle Bluetooth Version 1.4X IVT. During the installation of the software that came in the minidisk herein, did I get a window that said there was a more modern file on my hard drive that was going to install the minidisk and asked if I wanted to replace the oldest, and q do not know what I said replaced. Well, after finishing the installation I get it to work, but only half, I tried to send recorded videos I had on my phone and if he has received (it has been updated with the real player plug-in 3GPP), I have located in your wallet and I could not play. Same thing with the sounds sent from the phone (a Sony Ericsson K700i), and the same with the images also come even though it seems wrong, but to retry receive. In contrast to convey not get gif files (those with movement), always gives me error or connection failure.

In the end I got it to work with BlueSoleil drivers. It works well for both sending and receiving, the only problem that still gives me is that when I boot the computer, start the Bluetooth one but is inactive and there is no option that you connect to the desktop icon that is blue when is waiting to be put on standby after windows started I have q drop and reconnect the USB and so is immediately operational and on standby. I get a message after each session that began with Bluetooth (disconnecting and reconnecting the usb) that says: "The PAN network adapter is disabled, enable it please." It will have something to do not to start at all when you start windows? Anyone know how that adapter is enabled? I see nothing in tools> settings that relate to that adapter.

I think you know the working of Bluetooth. The Bluetooth standard, the same way as Wi-Fi, uses the FHSS technique (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum in Spanish spread spectrum frequency hopping), which involves splitting the frequency band of 2,402 to 2,480 GHz in 79 channels (called hops) 1 MHz wide each, and then transmit the signal using a channel sequence that is known as much for the station to the receiving station. Therefore, when changing channels with a frequency of 1600 times per second, the Bluetooth standard can avoid interference with other radio signals.

The main features of MSI CX623 include an HD screen (16:9) 15.6-inch 1366 x 768 pixels, RAM DDR3 4 GB hard drive with storage capacity of 500 GB (suitable for storing music, photos , interesting programs, games and a variety of files of interest), optical drive DVD recorder, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi wireless module, 1.3 MP webcam and microphone (so the user can make video calls), card reader memory, 2x speakers, HDMI port and operating system Windows 7.