Thread: Full details and specs of MSI GX620 needed

Full details and specs of MSI GX620 needed

Well I am looking for relevant information on this laptop and I think he has enough quality, to be an option for many. And as I stated in my title, I require full information and specs of MSI GX620. I want this because; I want to purchase the one new and effective notepad. While I talk with my friend he just suggests me to buy MSI GX620. So before I buy this I just need some specification and some detail or just want to know that, is there any issues are there with this or not. So, if anyone here has any idea or any information about this than please just let me know. Thanking you in advance.

Re: Full details and specs of MSI GX620 needed

MSI has used time and has worked on a successor model. Thus, the manufacturer not only restored the built-in hardware, but as well gave him the notebook design totally new, or rather a new chassis. We had the chance to place the descendant model, the MSI GX620-9543VHP in the test. The maker MSI is not restricted to update only the "old" model GX600, but also put a point adjacent to upgrade the hardware, the complete design of the notebook. Now, the GX620-9543VHP has an Intel Core 2 Duo Penryn 2.5 GHz speed with a Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT with 512 MB of memory applied, which can take even up to 768 MB of RAM, if necessary. This combination is assisted by a total of 4 GB of DDR2-800 RAM from Transcend. Hard disks drive 320 GB Western Digital is used for mass storage. It all looks very able on paper. How this system works and how applications GX20 9543VHP the laptop is qualified to play, we will discover immediately.

While it's targeted at gamers, the Extensive memory (6GB) fast CPU and make this a killer machine for Demanding Productivity applications. Unfortunately, it's not quite the gaming powerhouse that MSI would have you believe, but for the more casual gamers out there it'll do the job. Unfortunately, it's not removing the MSI gaming powerhouse That Would Have You Believe, but for the more casual gamers Out There it will do the job. At a standstill, if we had two grand to blow and essential both a gaming machine and something we could take on the road, we would be inclined to purchase a budget laptop and a SFF PC for just a few dollars more.

PROS:
    "It's a laptop built to play, so it is ready to give him beer.
    1. Aluminum chassis is the weight for a laptop Gamming Series MSI.
    2. Driver’s Vista and XP 100% OK.
    3. Audio: 7.1 surround sound through analog + digital (HDMI) (Dolby Digital)
    4. OC/UC Factory supplied. Just push a turbo button to increase between 15% and 20% yield by OC the FSB and Eco mode to save power.
      "Embedded numeric keypad.

CONS:
    "The 15.4-inch WXGA display leaves much to be desired.
    1. The numeric keypad to put the laptop on a 15.4 "is pretty all together and its distribution is strange for acclimatization.

Expelled-zone hot air right up to the mouse (hand warm in winter but in summer charred)

I at a standstill do not I have the laptop I have planned buy it! The store's mobile page not working for now as I have only had email communication with them I will find some information on San Google. For now I have responded to 2 emails and 1 day for another look serious. Give you another laptop with some doubts that I have to clarify how the speed of the ram 667 or 800 and the resolution 023. Regarding MSI Sat know nothing I can say it's a great brand and I've had problems with an MSI graphic Gx6800GT and quickly return the unit to me a new one. So I can only say good things about MSI. All you know what I'll add here a greeting to everyone.

The GX620 uses the new ECO engine that plays a unique role and unique power saving on notebooks MSI, managing power to extend the lifetime of the battery while performing different tasks. Repeatedly touching the ECO sensor swap fast can toggle between 5 different modes: Game, Movie mode, Presentation mode, Office mode, and Turbo Battery form when utilizing game applications, playing multimedia applications, applications presentations, working with office tasks, or just attempt to minimize the energy consumption of the battery. GX620 brings the huge LCD monitor 15.4 "for comfort and entertainment, and achieves the ultimate in realistic experience for either the use of video games or watching a DVD. Equipped with the most excellent graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 3D (with DDR3 512 VRAM) and an exclusive image enhancement technology for vivid, GX620 can make visual effects and stunningly realistic audio. With headphone digital / analog 7.1 channel and SPDIF built, the GX620 presents sophisticated sound effects for multimedia applications.

This is a gaming laptop
    1. 15.4-inch LCD
    2. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 Penryn processor (Centrino 2) with turbo drive engine
    3. 320 GB Hard Drive
    4. 4 GB RAM (max)
    5. Optical Drive with dual layer DVD media
    6. Connectivity: 3 USB, 1 FireWire, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 ExpressCard, 4-in-1 memory card reader
    7. Video card: Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT graphics (512 MB dedicated VRAM)
    8. Draft-N Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
    9. Gigabit Ethernet
    10. Weight: 5.6 pounds
    11. 6-cell battery with up to 3 hours at economic independence

1 year 8 months of use, in perfect condition. Works perfectly.