Thread: Black screen after BIOS flash in MSI Wind U135

Black screen after BIOS flash in MSI Wind U135

I just newly get MSI Wind U135 with Microsoft windows 7 operating system. Once I just flashed the BIOS using the flashbat from the MSI website and now my notepad wont boot. I ask this to my other friend even I also talk with my nearest hardware men but I can’t solve this issue. I really now worried how can solve this annoying problem. If anyone here has any knowledge about MSI Wind U135 than please just help me to solve this problem and also provide me some more information about MSI Wind U135 if possible.

Re: Black screen after BIOS flash in MSI Wind U135

My one friend also has MSI Wind U135 and once he got some similar type of problem. So before I start to help you I just want to know something from your side. So just tell me what was your old BIOS version earlier than flash? And in which version you flashed it? Does the flash finish successfully? Did you lift up BIOS for U135 or for U135DX? So please first just try to answer this question, which help to understand your problem. And help me to solve this issue.

MSI U135 screen is 1024 x 600 pixel resolution. Is Led and, unlike its predecessors, the MSI Wind U135 mounted no matte screen is brilliant type. It is noted for its brightness, but also to be of a glossy makes us a little more reflection than with a matte-like screen. Text size is generally pretty good, but like everything, has its pros and cons, people will judge that is on the edge of comfort, and others who consider it ideal. I find it a pretty good screen size with this resolution making certain adjustments.

Nothing like launching a cheap and good gadget features to celebrate the good sales. MSI is celebrating its one million sold Winds with the launch of U135 special edition. Of course, it should be clear that the choice of Netbook "special" are very similar to the original, including an Atom N450 processor, 160GB hard drive (with option for 250GB for $ 20 additional), 1GB of DDR2 RAM, and Windows 7 Starter. This small laptop similar rise smoothly with Acer Aspire One as the 532h. The truth is that if companies are scrambling to make their products cheaper, who we are winning consumers. MSI sales Congratulations! Let's see now if to celebrate the two million reduced the price in half.

Clear CMOS to grab the manual for mother and note that there are 2 pins with a jumper or screwdriver you short and clear the CMOS. While this guide, but something makes a silly thing "utopian." It's easy, put your hands you will not break. Of course, always disconnect power and paste one read the manual. And if you leave the video card, please not remember you mentioned that the mother was-X. But try to get everything that is not required for booting the machine.

I have few steps; just do that, which may be useful in your problem.
    1. Remove the battery.
    2. Get ready preferred version of the BIOS to retrieve, rename the BIOS file to EN011IMS.ROM.
    3. Copy the root directory EN011IMS.ROM of the USB key and USB key to some of the USB ports of wind.
    4. Disconnect the AC mains power. Keep the battery off
    5. Hold "button on"
    6. Insert the power cord.
    7. Launch "Power Button" and press "power button" again.
    8. Push 'Del' to type the BIOS and TAB 'recovery' will come into view.