Thread: Dell Inspiron 6000 not charging with new adapter

Dell Inspiron 6000 not charging with new adapter

I am having the Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop with me and the problem with this laptop is I cannot take this laptop charged. How hard you try but cannot get charged. I have really wanted to have this burden and anyone here can help me with it. I have the charger with me and also from Dell but things are also unable to load the laptop with full force. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. In addition to this let me say that I have replaced the charging cable to Dell and I'm trying at the moment is the second. What can you suggest to me this time? Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Dell Inspiron 6000 not charging with new adapter

I think it will be required to calibrate the battery of their own but that is required to charge the battery to maximum. Things in your case are such that you cannot have that in your case. And further advice I suggest you to see if you can test the cable in another laptop. I am sure you will be able to have something there for us. Please see if the laptop is charging the other with the same string you are trying with your laptop. Please try to get your message soon in this regard.

As to the situation, I believe it is practical that you can take this to the the Sale of Technical Support. Try to contact them and explain things that are faced with this laptop. I am sure that some may have good advice from you and also that it would be possible to let you know what can be done so that you can overcome the problem they are having right now. Like when it comes to your product, then I think they are the best, while dealing with this. We hope that you will get help from either side.

I think the problem is not with the portable charger. I think you have the laptop brand new with the old battery and therefore you are getting this problem. If your laptop is under warranty then I suggest you make a move towards replacing, in this case as soon as possible. If all that is out of warranty, then there is only little chance you'll get the replacement here. Please take your bill with you and give the laptop to a service center and ask them to see if the battery was the real culprit here. I'm sure some will find the cure in your case and do what is necessary there. If the battery is old then there is almost nothing we can do here. If it had been for the software would then have really helped him out with some solution to this problem, so I hope you get correct the problem.

I also had the same problem here with the laptop battery. On top of that thing, I used to get an error message along with it. I think they are also having the same problem here with this. In my case, I had the problem with the battery in my laptop. To find out if there is any problem with laptop battery, I think it will be fantastic if you can use your laptop with the power cord into the laptop. See if that can help run the laptop. If all you have success with this, then I'm sure you'll have to replace the battery in your case? Besides all this, it is advisable that you have replaced the battery every two or three years.

After hearing all the advice here I have also reached the conclusion that actually I have to change batteries and I think I will soon as it has only 5 days for the warranty expires. Please tell me now if I can have the battery replaced at a cost-free as I believe is the only think I can have after this. Please tell me something about it and happy to hear about it soon.