Thread: Wireless adapter is not working with Dell latitude C640

Wireless adapter is not working with Dell latitude C640

I have the Dell laptop and the issue here with this laptop is that I cannot get this laptop working for me and serve me in a good way. I have really wanted to have it in the way I was serving before. I had Windows XP for me and when I switched to Windows 7 that I have seen that the problem has grown to great heights and would really like to be out of this soon. Is anyone over here can suggest me something? I do not know the reason for this, but any help getting out of the question will be greatly appreciated. I tried searching for drivers all over the internet but cannot find anything that can help me with this. I have this time the problem with the wireless adapter that is not working well but all the other things are working great. Please help me.

Re: Wireless adapter is not working with Dell latitude C640

If you ask me I think that rolling back to Windows XP is really going to solve the problems here and I think is the best way to go with. As the operating system you are trying to run this is the latest operating system from Microsoft and there is possibility that your system is not supporting that. I therefore believe that the the Roll Back is really a good idea. See if uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 7 can solve all the problems that they are having on the laptop. Please reply back if reinstalling can solve the problem.

Well please let me know if they were actually able to have Windows 7 on Dell latitude C640. I really do not think I could have been successful in getting that in your case and therefore I think you should go with uninstalling Windows 7, and then switching back to Windows XP. That's the best I can suggest at this time. I think Windows 7 should not have installed on your laptop and therefore you will find these topics. Please let me know if that was the real reason behind all this. I'll be happy if you can have your post shortly.

In my opinion I think will be a big step for drivers for the laptop of theirs. So try to get the latest drivers from Dell's official site and see if that can help you with this. You can visit Dell's official site: http://support.dell.com and may have the drivers from there. You might have downloaded drivers and after that you have to install that in your system. In accumulation to this if you desire you be able to install on Windows 7, after that go for updating the drivers for the motherboard. Check if that I can resolve the issue.

I believe that it will be good for you if you can contain this Dell QuickSet for your case. I consider that downloading as well as installing this here for your laptop can assist you to correct the things for you. This is what can support you if you cannot contain the drivers for your case and therefore I believe that going through this will actually assist you here. You can contain the Dell QuickSet downloaded. I wish that this time this be able to assist you by means of the condition here.

Thank you very much for the drivers so that you have given here the link and it really did the trick and I'm very happy about it. Well, I really desperately needed drivers and this time it really helped me. You are simply the best and besides that let me say that I was actually able to have Windows 7 on my system and installed in the system was really easy. So I think that I was able to have Windows 7 in the system. I had also made arrangements so that you can get the new operating system on my laptop but do not know why he was unsuccessful, so I'm happy now that I have Windows XP again here, and besides that, it's really works well and is really a good performance. Thank you very much for the drivers again.