Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which Touchpad / trackpad drivers are best for msi gx720

Portable Devices

Old 10-03-2011

Which Touchpad / trackpad drivers are best for msi gx720

Hi, I newly bought a GX720 gaming laptop and while the device is remarkable, I was wondering if there is there any control panels for the track pad? The track pad works fine, but I cannot stand the "tap click" and need a way to put it out! if anyone knows how I can do this or have drivers working for it, I'll be eternally grateful (does anyone know what kind of hardware it uses? so that I can find a general driver from somewhere else to use) I have a double boot Windows XP / Vista Home Perm, but I use Windows XP to the maximum (the rate most directly in the things I use) so I'm looking for XP drivers play stations. I've checked the MSI website for this driver, but these sites donít contain track pad drivers. I have also installed all the appropriate drivers for my computer that are available on the MSI site; still I am not getting track pad controls.

Old 10-03-2011

re: Which Touchpad / trackpad drivers are best for msi gx720

The Synaptics device driver gestures set is prepared with workflow technology Scrybe gesture - the next generation of PC based interfaces Touchpad. Scrybe gesture workflows can greatly improve your efficiency by increasing the capabilities of your Synaptics touchpad. By combining Synaptics gestures Suite scroll, zoom and rotate gestures with Scrybe symbols, you can allow to run free the power of the touch pad! Use this touch pad driver I hope this will help you.
Old 10-03-2011

Hi I hope this information will help you to get more information about this synaptics device driver. This synaptic device driver comes with a different advanced feature. You will get information about this driver feature on internet. It uses most common features for your laptop which make easy use of touch pad for your laptop. The role of touch enables users to get the most out of a touch panel. Users can personalize the touch sensitivity settings for your finger size and style of play. so try this synaptics device driver.
Old 10-03-2011

Hi I would like to share some more features of Synaptics device driver. The virtual scrolling characteristic allows users to scroll all the way through documents, web pages, and so on with a tap of your finger. Virtual dislocation operates the scroll bars without human intervention so there is no need to move the pointer from its current location. Virtual Scrolling helps you to works with most of the scrollable windows. It helps you to work with spreadsheets, word processing documents and large digital images. It also works with other changeable items such as file lists and lists of sources. Virtual dislocation provides a soft and easy scroll for all applications. Thatís why Synaptics device driver is best driver for your GX720 gaming laptop.
Old 10-03-2011

Hi I am using this same driver and according to me itís really good for your gamin GX720laptop.from this I love its one feature. The programmable function button allocation allows users to organize the action performed when a Button is pressed Edge Motion. Feature is designed to simplify pointer movements over long distances. With Edge Motion, users are not limited by the size of the touch pad when you drag an item across the screen or pointing. Hand Check guards play against unintentional cursor movement and leverage caused by accidental contact of the palm or hand with the Touch Pad.
Old 11-03-2011

Re: Which Touchpad / trackpad drivers are best for msi gx720

Hi, The Synaptics device driver is modified to meet the detailed needs of the producer of your device. To make sure that you get the correct touch pad device driver for your GX720 gaming laptop, to download the Synaptics device driver you have to go on authorized manufacturer website. From that site you will also get information about this driver and even you will get the proper installation steps from this web site. Installation of generic driver in your system will cause in loss of custom OEM Synaptics pointing device functionality. Set a restore point (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...-restore-point) before the installation is a quick way to revert to previous driver.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,