Thread: Receiver is unable to get my voice on HTC wildfire

Receiver is unable to get my voice on HTC wildfire

Actually over here I am not able to get the reason that why I am getting this kind of issue in my HTC wildfire. And in this I observed that while doing any call the receiver is not able to get my voice. And there is same issue when I get call then also they are not able to get my voice. So regarding this I want to know that is there any way through which I will be able to fix my issue. If you guys have any suggestion so please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Receiver is unable to get my voice on HTC wildfire

In my opinion I think you are facing this problem as a result of hardware issue. If the phone fall down anywhere, so because of that your loudspeaker get damaged. Apart from this, you also should check if you have installed anything on your HTC wildfire. I'm saying that because there is no possibility that it may be the reason for the problem. If this is the case, then it will be really great because if you can only remove from the phone then it can solve the problem. So do this and see if the voice can be heard between the speaker and listener.

I think it will be good if you check for some sort of update for the HTC wildfire if you are using. If it is not related to hardware problems, you just upgrade the phone and it will be definitely solve the problem for you. The same applies to the update as soon as possible and see if problem is solved or not. Others who may try to turn the phone over and over. Many times I've seen that do not solve the problem. I hope that your problem is resolved soon. Good luck

After reading all the replies which you guys have given over here it looks like that there is a kind of issues in to the hardware and in this if it is the case so I am able to inform you that it will be well again if you utilize the warranty which you have through the phone. It appears that the recipient is on the phone may have been destroyed, so you are facing the problem with that. Just visit the service center with the phone and warranty card. Tell them about the problem and I'm sure that will guide you in the right direction.

Actually, I do not indicate that there is anything the matter which is related through the Software. If that is the case, then it would actually help you through anything with certainty. Please, if all the things are not really in the method below for certain you can visit the service center and see if they can grab the item is currently on the phone. Along with this, please check whether you can create discussion through the headphones. I mean to see whether it can generate the call with the help of headphones, and the recipient can listen to after this. If not, then there is actually something which must be investigated HTC Technical Support.