Thread: Apple releasing iOS 4.3 ahead of schedule

Apple releasing iOS 4.3 ahead of schedule

Is it true that apple is releasing the iOS 4.3 much ahead of the schedule that it had promised its users earlier? There’s a lot of news that is spreading about this particular matter in the internet and so that’s why it would be best to confirm this from you all. So is it true? Please do throw some light on this topic and I am sure that you would be able to do that. So anyone having some appropriate information on this particular topic then do get back to me as early as possible as I am really very interested in knowing about this.

Re: Apple releasing iOS 4.3 ahead of schedule

Yes it is true that the apple people have released their iOS version 4.3 for all the apple users. It was going to be releasing tomorrow which was also the official release date of the iPad 2. It has happened that it is going out to the users of the apple as an update within the iTunes software. So this is what the news that I have got for you as of now . Personally I am not an iTune user and hence cannot say anything what these new update have got in terms of the updated software and also the other features. I can only confirm the news for you.

Apple has indeed released its Ios 4.3 Software update and it is being said that it is just to welcome the release of the iPad 2 which is getting released tomorrow. With the update some new features that it is getting are the Wi-Fi hot spots which would be enabled on the GSM iPhones, the video streaming will be done with the help of the Apple's AirPlay technology, the performance of the browser safari will also be improved. So these are the features that do get added with the update of the Ios 4.3. so these are the features that you will be getting with the iOS 4.3 update.

Let me inform you all that the apple will be leaving the iPhone 3G, iPhone and also the first and the second generation iPod touch from getting updated with the iOS 4.3. one more feature that the users will be getting with the update of the iOS 4.3 is that the users will be getting the option to turn their side switch to either a mute switch or to the screen lock button. These type of functionality was changed after the iOS 4.2 was released and hence it is regained back with these update. I could not find this feature in the above posts and hence I thought of adding it here.

I have one more news for all of you and that is the apple tv also has got the updates recently along with the iOS 4.3 updates. I thought you all must be interested in knowing more about this topic as well. So I thought of sharing this particular information with you all. What this update has done is that it has added the Major League Baseball, upon that the tv streaming service and also we are getting the National Basketball Association's League Pass. So this is what the benefit that you will get after the update and it appears to be pretty interesting.

Thanks for the quality information that you all have given here. I was just getting to hear about the various rumors that were being spread by the various people in the internet. So I thought of better confirming this from you all. Anyways now it is pretty clear that the apple people may have actually released the new version of the iOS. I would really like to appreciate the efforts that you all have put in to solve this issue.